UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

Non liberal

I don't care if you can see it. Inflation is based on a percentage, it's simple math. If we got $4.50 tomorrow, we would be even with inflation, we make 50% more than they do.
I don’t care what your bargain basement, government inspired, fake equation is for figuring out inflation. 4.50hr. Would cover the difference in which my electric bill rose, and the additional gas money I’ve had to spend since Biden became president. What about everything else? Groceries, taxes, trash, etc? Your equation doesn’t cover that!

Thebrownblob

It’s the kinda area where you can leave packages in weird places. Like under the left front tire of the old ford in Mr. Jones front yard
BFE…we have a few routes like that that leave our building lots of window time and pretty much no commit times.

I don’t care what your bargain basement, government inspired, fake equation is for figuring out inflation. 4.50hr. Would cover the difference in which my electric bill rose, and the additional gas money I’ve had to spend since Biden became president. What about everything else? Groceries, taxes, trash, etc? Your equation doesn’t cover that!
That's a lot of words to say, "I didn't realize that."

Nobody's electric bill went up $1,000/mo. Damn dude, I don't mind guys wanting more, just be honest about the numbers.

Coldworld

Ya, when I saw that I was like WTF is that?

May as well of just had another in office speech with some Q & A again.
Think I would have just paid some people off the street to stand around for a couple minutes..make a quick 20 bucks…nobody watching would have been the wiser

PreTrippin’

Can’t even pretrip
U
On road supervisors need eliminated
✊🧔‍♂️
1688274022388.gif

MIX_MASTER_ICE

Cold As Ice, Willing To Sacrifice
You are correct. When I would get laid off when I first started driving there were part timers that had been there longer than me.They had more building seniority. I couldn’t bump them.
That is correct. Your center seniority date is what is used, not part-time or full-time. Say a part-timer had 24 months seniority and an off the street hire driver had one less day seniority than them, the driver could not bump the part-timer due to less company "building" seniority. There aren't tiers of seniority.

DOK

We deserve a good raise but that language right there should give the company a little bit of a discount
Yeah idk, he doesn’t seem to be taking his foot off of the throttle, he knows at this point they can’t strike. He’s squeezing every last drop out of that lemon. I’m fine with it just wondering if we as employees will pay in some way as UPS needs to maintain their profits.
Anyone want to chime in with ideas on the cost cutting measures UPS will undertake, fire away.