UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

Undertow

Quite a few higher seniority guys will pick Tuesday through Saturday simply because it’s a lot more relaxed Saturday less supervision, and some of the routes are cut on Monday. Like I said, this is a great solution, and is a win for both sides. Effectively killing two birds with one stone 22.4 gone, and the need to force almost eradicated because of it. Might need volunteers for coverage from time to time.
To some extent, it might come down to just the makeup of each individual building's staffing. Where I am, it just seems the Saturdays always need M thru friend volunteers just to get it all done. I've been asked probably 80% of the time since it's inception here in early 2017.

All it takes to sow chaos on a Saturday is just one driver to call off in the morning since there's less than a third of the routes going out compared to M thru friend. In my center, especially in the peak vacation weeks of summer, Saturday drivers are often out 13+ hrs and that by itself dissuades many short-timers from volunteering to work it.

That isn't translating to customers. I had several businesses on Friday surprised to see me since they thought we were on strike. I blame the local news though. The reporting has been filled with, dare I say......MISINFORMATION.
Well I sent my couple big shippers copy of I think we had on our app for Friday just to calm them down.
I've been doing this job for a long time and they knew I will not BS them

Thebrownblob

He keeps us at work. No way he puts us on the street with a deal in hand that gives what he's asking.
Yep, that’s what I’ve been trying to say everyone thinks we’re going on strike if you don’t have a deal on the fifth but that’s not necessarily true. I love the way Sean has pushed. Hopefully the company doesn’t act silly.

I'm not done yet

I want the rule of their belts that we used to get when I started not the cheap plastic crap that we have now.

This is only the beginning of my demands
For those of you that don't speak Gumby:

"rule of their" belts = real leather belts

tenor (1) (21).gif

There is a YouTube video of a driver dragging his turkey around the parking lot.
Sometimes we got to put is a shame how much are the people hate the company.
Trust me I get it

The back in the day when I used to hand out turkeys it all so have another package car for people that not want the turkeys and they want directly to the food bank