UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

ManInBrown

The responses I’m getting people acting like I’m on the company’s side. I’m not. I’m ready to strike if that’s what happens. I’m just living in reality. The $8 up front raise People are living in fantasyland. Wake up.

Coldworld

Marty Peters kid
The responses I’m getting people acting like I’m on the company’s side. I’m not. I’m ready to strike if that’s what happens. I’m just living in reality. The $8 up front raise People are living in fantasyland. Wake up.
8 up front and additional money per year?

pkgdriver

Need to put him through futures ups truck driving school. I’ve heard it’s a couple notches above intergrad… for the talented and gifted
Yep @Future has the best training and equipment.
C248E561-E251-45F6-9B2A-39E133FAAE7B.jpeg

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Until we know how much they sweetened the work conditions (and their economic stipulations) Is when I would set the bar. $8 or greater would be totally reasonable if the company wants to negotiate "business as usual" working conditions from 2013 to 2018. And the 2018 to 2023 contract was so brutal that it's totally reasonable to see $10+ to work in the same conditions.

badpal

Getting Gen Robert E lee's birthday off as a paid holiday secures a yes vote from me. In the past i always had to burn an option day.

some1else

Banned
Is that the one that has the lights above the driver that light up if you’re riding the clutch or brakes?
They have trouble getting the brake lights to come on when you hit the brakes in a regular package car this would be way to hard to maintain nowadays. We had a p700 version but it’s been gone at least 10 years
Getting Gen Robert E lee's birthday off as a paid holiday secures a yes vote from me. In the past i always had to burn an option day.
Lee-Jackson day was on my school calendar growing up

I have been involved in several contracts negotiations in the last year and you’re correct. Most of them are getting 20 to 30%. But none of them were even close to where we started. and none of them have even close to the amount of pension and insurance that we do. I’m all for getting the biggest raise possible but I’m not gonna live in the fantasy land. I’ve already stated I think 15 to 16% over five years would be very good.
Really? Longshoremen and railmen don't make anything like we make and don't have anything like the benefits we have? You fall down and bump your head?