UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

Staydryitsraining

I know when we first got the cameras they was giving some of the guys issues about not making a full stop at the stop sign
But as you all know technology is not always correct
They wouldn't even get a steward here. They would just say something about it. That would be it. No one cared. Haven't heard anything about a camera incident in a long time.

They wouldn't even get a steward here. They would just say something about it. That would be it. No one cared. Haven't heard anything about a camera incident in a long time.
Like I said the technology is not always correct.
Honestly I can't believe I even asked me but one day they said why did you complete a bunch of stops about 5 miles off your route.
I'm like I have no clue what you're talking about
He showed me on the computer where it said my package car was and I was nowhere near that.
I didn't get any trouble over it all I'm trying to say that the technology is not always correct

9.5mania

Latest update: as of 6:55pm

TEAMSTERS READY TO GO ALL NIGHT AS UPS NEGOTIATIONS STRETCH ON

Negotiations over remaining economic issues, including wage increases for 340,000 UPS Teamsters, continued into the evening as Independence Day celebrations popped off in the background in Washington.

“We stated our intentions with UPS from the start and we remain committed — the Teamsters will exhaust every last hour to get the best contract possible for our members,” said General President Sean M. O’Brien. “We are ready to go all night if that’s what it takes. UPS knows our deadline and we expect them to stick to it.”

Check in on the UPS Teamsters app for further updates.