UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
How has technology been used for a write up?

I know when we first got the cameras they was giving some of the guys issues about not making a full stop at the stop sign
But as you all know technology is not always correct
We’ve had Lytx for over a year now and I’ve never been spoken to. And I roll a lot of stop signs. The way it was explained to me, as long as you aren’t in like the top 20 of guys getting dinged then they don’t mess with you. During my last OJS ride, my supe told me he had to do a full ride along with a guy that was getting a ton of dings for following distance. So no discipline but it might earn you a date with your onroad.

We’ve had Lytx for over a year now and I’ve never been spoken to. And I roll a lot of stop signs. The way it was explained to me, as long as you aren’t in like the top 20 of guys getting dinged then they don’t mess with you. During my last OJS ride, my supe told me he had to do a full ride along with a guy that was getting a ton of dings for following distance. So no discipline but it might earn you a date with your onroad.
I get dinged all the time in rush hour traffic.
As soon as you reestablish your space cushion some other jackass pulls right in front of you

Last edited:

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I get dinged all the time in rush hour traffic.
As soon as you reestablish your space question some other jackass pulla right in front of you
The ding I get the most in error is speeding and seatbelt. It’ll read the off-ramp speed limit when I’m on the highway and ding me every time. I had one tractor one day that dinged me all day for a seatbelt that I was already wearing.

Check your following distance
I'll make that console light up like the starship Enterprise
XhaeG5lvcHZIs.gif