UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

Hot Carl

The ding I get the most in error is speeding and seatbelt. It’ll read the off-ramp speed limit when I’m on the highway and ding me every time. I had one tractor one day that dinged me all day for a seatbelt that I was already wearing.
I get those all the time too. That one and following distance. And now it never goes off when I take a drink anymore. All this and I've never heard a peep from my center manager or ORS about any of it. Hell, I even got an award for having a good score last peak.

Whatever. I just work here.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I get those all the time too. That one and following distance. And now it never goes off when I take a drink anymore. All this and I've never heard a peep from my center manager or ORS about any of it. Hell, I even got an award for having a good score last peak.

Whatever. I just work here.
Well the inward “sensors” are gone now, right? Don’t have to worry about distracted dings for taking a drink.

Hot Carl

I also swear at the DIAD
I got a signature from a customer yesterday and handed over the package. Turned around to key in her name and walk back to the truck and the piece of :censored2: immediately locked up and crashed. Had to turn around and ring the doorbell again and start the whole stop over from scratch. Did something similar last peak and I threw it into the snow.

Feeder IVIS devices are smart phones. I cannot believe one of these things hasn’t broken on me yet with how many times I drop it.
That's basically what the DIAD 6 is
Why could they not shape the handle like Diad fives you could at least get a good hold on.

And if it's raining forget it it's a total piece of crap

I got a signature from a customer yesterday and handed over the package. Turned around to key in her name and walk back to the truck and the piece of :censored2: immediately locked up and crashed. Had to turn around and ring the doorbell again and start the whole stop over from scratch. Did something similar last peak and I threw it into the snow.
That's why I try to restart it every hour and a half or so.
And it really seems to act up if you have a tight section where you can knock off a bunch of stops then all of a sudden this quit working, especially if you need a signature

govols019

You smell that?
Feeder IVIS devices are smart phones. I cannot believe one of these things hasn’t broken on me yet with how many times I drop it.
It can happen...

Attachments

• PXL_20221015_045439574-02.jpeg
    PXL_20221015_045439574-02.jpeg
    235.5 KB · Views: 25