UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

rebelsss

Reality raise is 29 starting rpcds. UPS doubled their profits since 2020. Anything lower we walk. Top rate at minimum 48 start.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Reality raise is 29 starting rpcds. UPS doubled their profits since 2020. Anything lower we walk. Top rate at minimum 48 start.
Good thing you aren’t negotiating or you would put 300K+ members on strike. You are talking about a $8 raise immediately for starting RPCD’s and 6 for top rate drivers. You have to be realistic.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It’s my first contact so this is all very nerve racking. I would also use all the time allowed. But I don’t wanna vote on a handshake deal done in the middle of the night. So it would be really nice if they gave us all time to look at the contract have a weekend to sleep on it and then we vote. If it doesn’t pass at least there’s more time to negotiate. That’s just my thoughts.

Calm down Jimmy you’re not going to vote on any agreement you don’t get a chance to read
SMDH

Thebrownblob

After 4 years instead of 90 days. That is a heck of a concession for the new FT members.
Hasn’t been 90 days in decades, so layoff that nonsense. And I would love for the progression to be lowered, but if it’s not people who choose that path are still doing pretty well, considering you have to go to college for four years as well to even make a time and be in debt on top of that and a lot of college kids are not coming out of school for four years making $75-$90,000. And Full benefits.