UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

HarryWarden

But you’re not doing the exact same job, are you? You don’t drive. It’s not like RPCD are on a bus now is it?
I am talking about inside loading. Not driving. Full time warehouse job of loading/unloading os $35 an hour. Part time loader for 10 years gets $18 an hour doing the exact same work

None of your business
nUTBzjL2Svb8Jsljvf.gif

HarryWarden

If I've been with the company for 10 years and you barely just started, why should you be getting paid anywhere near what I get paid when you haven't invested the time, sweat and energy I have?
I’ve been here for over 10 years, where on earth did you get the idea I just started?

Me loading for 10 years has me at pay of $18 an hour. A full time loader/unloader with the same company senority doing the exact same work will at $35 an hour. I am saying max pay for part time and full time work should be the same

HarryWarden

Then you’re in a different classification. We don’t have a classification just called warehouse person. We have articles that cover the different jobs.
I realize that, and we are currently in negotiations of a new contract, that’s why I bring it up.

A long time part timer loader should have the same top pay as a full time loader. Equal pay for equal work

If you want more money than part time, then go full time and get more hours

Thebrownblob

I realize that, and we are currently in negotiations of a new contract, that’s why I bring it up.

A long time part timer loader should have the same top pay as a full time loader. Equal pay for equal work

I don’t think it’s on the table. I’m sorry.

HarryWarden

He also forgets he would make that money and get overtime after five hours most places while the 22.3 would have to work 8
I’ve been a loader for ten years and get paid $18 an hour. A full time loader gets $35 an hour. Your math is wrong, and your also assuming the company allows consistent over time to begin with

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

IMG_4746.gif