UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

Thebrownblob

I’ve been a loader for ten years and get paid $18 an hour. A full time loader gets $35 an hour. Your math is wrong, and your also assuming the company allows consistent over time to begin with
I’m not assuming anything that’s the rules here and overtime is common every day including double shift at our are hub. We have over 200 22.3 jobs as well

HarryWarden

I don’t think it’s on the table. I’m sorry.
I’m just saying what’s fair. People on here act like me saying equal pay for equal work, and same top pay for part time loader should be the same for full time loader means that a part time loader and full time loader would have the same paycheck.

A full timer would still make twice as much as me because they’re working twice as many hours. But when you’ve been here 10 years loading packages, there’s no reason you should make less hourly pay then the loader who is full time

HarryWarden

But you’re not doing the exact same job, are you? You don’t drive. It’s not like RPCD are on a bus now is it?
For the tenth time I’m not talking about drivers. I am talking about EQUAL PAY FOR EQUAL WORK. I am a loader, so I am talking about pay for loaders.

If I have been here 10 years loading, I should make the same hourly pay as a full time loader, since we are doing the same work and are both long term employees

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
For the tenth time I’m not talking about drivers. I am talking about EQUAL PAY FOR EQUAL WORK. I am a loader, so I am talking about pay for loaders.

If I have been here 10 years loading, I should make the same hourly pay as a full time loader, since we are doing the same work and are both long term employees
You missed my post after that, Skippy. I agree with you. I didn’t understand the situation at first.

HarryWarden

I have been here 45 years. Why should you get paid the same hourly rate as me?
Hahah exactly! It’s so weird how so many of us are trying to hold others down. We have top pay after a certain year of progressions

A full time warehouse loader gets $35 an hour. They’re working side by side me, whose been here over 10 years loading, and I get $18 an hour. We are doing the exact same work, yet they get significantly higher pay?

People seem to think saying part timers deserve same purpose for the same work means our paychecks should be the same… NO. If I have been here ten years loading, I should have the same top pay as a full time loader. And if I want more money, I can go full time and get more hours

Hahah exactly! It’s so weird how so many of us are trying to hold others down. We have top pay after a certain year of progressions

A full time warehouse loader gets $35 an hour. They’re working side by side me, whose been here over 10 years loading, and I get $18 an hour. We are doing the exact same work, yet they get significantly higher pay?

People seem to think saying part timers deserve same purpose for the same work means our paychecks should be the same… NO. If I have been here ten years loading, I should have the same top pay as a full time loader. And if I want more money, I can go full time and get more hours
$35/hr would mean a $5/hr cut in pay for me.

Non liberal

Yes, I work less hours, so my paycheck will be smaller than a full timer working more hours

But our HOURLY pay should not be lower for doing the SAME WORK.

If you want more money, go full time and get more hours, pretty simple
I don’t think so, lol. So what is the incentive for going full time? For working longer hours, missing family functions? You are a part timer, who gets full benefits, what are you complaining about? It’s not a career. Eventually you will make so much, it wouldn’t make sense to go full time, making full timers look like fools for going full time. But you’ll get your way because the Nixon needs your vote.