UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

Thebrownblob

It’s just weird to me how you guys continually ignore that starting wage for part time loaders didn’t raise a cent for 30 years

Why so much hostility towards part timers? Why do you care if they have the same top out pay for a full time warehouse worker? I’ve acknowledged that drivers should make more for different responsibilities, but there is no reason a seasoned part time worker should make less than a full time worker doing the same jobs.

You guys can still be full time and make double the money part timers make, because you are getting more hours. But it is just bizarre to focus so much on artificially lowering part time wages so you feel better about your full time position

Imagine how much more you could be making if instead of worrying about keeping part timers down, we kept an eye on how much the CEO and shareholders were taking?

A rising tide raises all ships
Who is hostile? I just shared my experience, and told you you’re getting a raise. You can continue to complain about the money you make now, but you’ve known full well as has everyone else how to make more money here if you want to. You can continue to stay part time it’s fine with me. Apparently it is suited your life. Solidarity for a great contract for all of us.✊

Last edited:

dogs.bite.me

And yet here you are working a union job, raking in all these “liberal” benefits you seem to dislike

And you guys keep ignoring how the starting wage didn’t raise a cent for 30 years. How is that fair?

It’s honestly amazing how much the corporate sponsored media has brainwashed you guys into hanging over more and more of your labor produced profits to the CEOs and shareholders
You sound like an entitled 5 year old.

FT pay increased because they were most active in the union and put the pressure on union bosses to get that for them.

Organize your PT brothers and sisters to fight for increased wages and your wages will increase.

Whining on here only divides, and that is precisely what the company wants.

9.5mania

kinda surprised BlackRock/Vanguard/Comcast would even let him go on MSNBC to say anything, they must be closer to a deal than i thought
Stock hasn’t dropped enough yet for them to get involved. When they start losing big money, they will contact UPS.

I believe the only sticking point is PT pay.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I really don't see the companies opposition to increasing the PT wage just to reduce the constant churn of new hires every couple weeks. When I started working PT at UPS was a dream job. Much higher then minimum wage and weekends and Holidays off and paid vacations. UPS could pick and choose who they wanted to hire and who they were going to keep. What I really don't understand is fellow Teamsters opposition to a higher PT wage. Can anyone explain that?

Why pay more when the job gets done for less

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1688737312520.png