UPS when 9/11 happened

pkgdriver

It burned the steel …but the paper survived …yeah …my ass

How old are you young man?

🧔‍♂️✊
Paper from the WTC and Aircraft was found all over Manhattan.
Id get the Stihl Farm Boss out and put the Dick Tracy Detective kit away. Ya gonna generate too much heat. THEY will make a call and you will be Epsteined or have a 10am start time the rest of your career.
✊🍺

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
You win... I'm now convinced that Bush was upset his No Child Left Behind policy wasn't being supported enough so he decided to knock down some buildings in New York, blast a hole in the Pentagon, and slam a plane into a field in PA.

I'm pretty sure the earth is flat too.
Let me guess , you got the vaccine too right?
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Paper from the WTC and Aircraft was found all over Manhattan.
Id get the Stihl Farm Boss out and put the Dick Tracy Detective kit away. Ya gonna generate too much heat. THEY will make a call and you will be Epsteined or have a 10am start time the rest of your career.
✊🍺
You probably think your center manager could run a route too 😂

🧔‍♂️✊

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
wasn’t a plane 😉 , zero pictures of any plane wreckage
ANOTHER MISSLE
🧔‍♂️✊

Amazing
Lol I’m serious man cmon , zero pictures of any plane parts , big hole in ground 🤦‍♂️

Come on didn’t you see the pictures of men walking around the pentagon right after it happened picking up a few large pieces of a plane 🤣. That pilot was the best pilot ever. He flew a jumbo jet into a 1 story building without even skidding on the ground on approach. Ask any pilot how possible that is.
Anyway you guys have fun. I got to go I got a laptop to sell that is full of disinformation that the MSM and 50 top intelligence officials have verified. 👋🏼

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Amazing

Come on didn’t you see the pictures of men walking around the pentagon right after it happened picking up a few large pieces of a plane 🤣. That pilot was the best pilot ever. He flew a jumbo jet into a 1 story building without even skidding on the ground on approach. Ask any pilot how possible that is.
Anyway you guys have fun. I got to go I got a laptop to sell that is full of disinformation that the MSM and 50 top intelligence officials have verified. 👋🏼
IMG_4968.gif

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
That makes you 0-2 in your guesses about me but you want me to believe in your conspiracy theories? 😂
some people call it conspiracy theories
..some people call it the truth

WTC 7 building collapsed and nothing hit it ..cmon man

Pentagon got hit with no footage just grainy parking lot footage that showed no plane

why you sticking up for government anyways?

You see the prices of everything?

Hell , you probably voted for BIDEN too
Lololololol

🧔‍♂️✊

govols019

You smell that?
Amazing

The Pentagon is only one story? Do you even realize how crazy you sound?

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
It’s a shame technology wasn’t more advanced back then , a lot more would have been exposed . Silverstein was an evil son of a bitch but he knew what he was doing and played it out well
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
The Pentagon is only one story? Do you even realize how crazy you sound?
He’s saying that in comparison with how big the twin towers were . Professional pilots across the world said that maneuver with a plane to hit ground level is impossible.

You’ll understand someday , maybe not ..it’s too late

Now go get ur booster shot
🧔‍♂️✊