UPS when 9/11 happened

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Read the link. 9-11 Research: Other Skyscraper Fires

Many of those buildings burnt longer and hotter in more area but I guess a plane hitting the buildings or even coming close to hitting a building made 3 perfect implosions (never done before in history) make perfect sense.
Pictures of the last moments before building #7 imploded show many windows still intact on the floor that was on fire but the heat is so hot the steel is melting but the glass hasn’t even blown out. Gullible 🤣
Im going to tell you right now, nobody here will read that. Save your energy and go beat the brakes off your meat

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Nobody believes that crap
Nobody believes that crap? What crap? I provided a link of buildings in history that was on fire? So I guess you are saying these buildings and fires were fake? So I guess @Mr.Blonde is right… people won’t read it.
It is easier to accept a lie than to accept you have been lied to. Again I don’t know the truth but you cannot say the reason the only buildings in history not only collapsed from fire but perfectly imploded was because of a massive plane with massive fuel and then try to justify a building collapsing the exact same way that none of that happened to.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Nobody believes that crap? What crap? I provided a link of buildings in history that was on fire? So I guess you are saying these buildings and fires were fake? So I guess @Mr.Blonde is right… people won’t read it.
It is easier to accept a lie than to accept you have been lied to. Again I don’t know the truth but you cannot say the reason the only buildings in history not only collapsed from fire but perfectly imploded was because of a massive plane with massive fuel and then try to justify a building collapsing the exact same way that none of that happened to.
Crap as in BS.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Who the hell is "we"?

Hmmm...I don't see a fully loaded 767 flying into those buildings..... DAMN.

Did you know the buildings were designed to withstand a plane impact?…DAMN

The building collapsed and burned but the government found a paper passport of one of the high jackers? Lololololol

You’ll see the light someday little buddy

🧔‍♂️✊

pkgdriver

Did you know the buildings were designed to withstand a plane impact?…DAMN

The building collapsed and burned but the government found a paper passport of one of the high jackers? Lololololol

You’ll see the light someday little buddy

🧔‍♂️✊
Yes they were designed to withstand an impact. And did.
A 767 was one of the bigger passenger aircraft in the world at that time.
Paper passports found. Yea sure very possible.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
WTC 7 BUILDING HELLO?

NO PLANE WRECKAGE IN PA ? HELLO?

NO FOOTAGE OF THE PLANE HITTING THE PENTAGON? …THE PENTAGON 😂😂😂😂

NO FOOTAGE 😂😂😂
PENTAGON 😂😂😂😂

Darmark7

I tried finding the video but government did good job deleting everything incriminating online.
🧔‍♂️✊

I found one. It is getting hard to find these videos. You must of been like me and while all these conspiracy people was watching CNN and thinking “yep that makes sense” We was saying “something doesn’t add up here.” Years ago there was all kind of videos that showed how this could not of happened but our “truth and fact” finders got rid of all those “lies” and made sure the gullible would buy what they was selling

Last edited:

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I found one. It is getting hard to find these videos. You must of been like me and while all these conspiracy people was watching CNN and thinking “yep that makes sense” We was saying “something doesn’t add up here.” Years ago there was all kind of videos that showed how this could not of happened but or “truth and fact” finders got rid of all those “lies” and made sure the gullible would buy what they was selling

Unreal , funny how Larry says “ to pull “ the building . Construction Term for self demolition..buildings just don’t collapse. The pentagon and PA crap was just to distract us . I’m glad you see the light brother ..we must tell our children the truth.
🧔‍♂️✊

Darmark7

It burned the steel …but the paper survived …yeah …my ass

How old are you young man?

🧔‍♂️✊

It is hard for people to accept because then they realize anything and everything could be a lie. I went through this when I realized my religion was fake. It scared the hell out of me and shook me to the core but once I accepted it my eyes will never just accept something that doesn’t make sense again.

Unreal , funny how Larry says “ to pull “ the building . Construction Term for self demolition..buildings just don’t collapse. The pentagon and PA crap was just to distract us . I’m glad you see the light brother ..we must tell our children the truth.
🧔‍♂️✊

The lie is easier to believe. It scares the crap out of people when they have believed something so deep and then find out they was fooled. Most will never study to find out they have been fooled. They will study to prove what goes along with the lie. CNN will comfort them and tell them the truth and our government will back it up.

govols019

You smell that?
You win... I'm now convinced that Bush was upset his No Child Left Behind policy wasn't being supported enough so he decided to knock down some buildings in New York, blast a hole in the Pentagon, and slam a plane into a field in PA.

I'm pretty sure the earth is flat too.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
the_government_would_never_do_that.jpg