Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brownman2075

For all of you who are trying to figure out how the government can figure out the percentages of people who got the vaxx/poison vs not, remember the census that “coincidentally”coincided with the beginning of this BS to get an accurate count of people and age groups in your home? Yeah, each person who gets vaxxed/poisoned, that information gets collected into a data base to count towards the census updated total population of eligible poisonees. I said from the get go to people that they should tell the fed to shove that census up their arse. They even tried bribing me with a $2 fiat bill. Haha! Did you know that it even says in small print on that census that you are not obligated to answer those questions? I took the debt note, sent back the census and circled the clause that says I’m not obligated to answer.

Browntown2014

For all of you who are trying to figure out how the government can figure out the percentages of people who got the vaxx/poison vs not, remember the census that “coincidentally”coincided with the beginning of this BS to get an accurate count of people and age groups in your home? Yeah, each person who gets vaxxed/poisoned, that information gets collected into a data base to count towards the census updated total population of eligible poisonees. I said from the get go to people that they should tell the fed to shove that census up their arse. They even tried bribing me with a $2 fiat bill. Haha! Did you know that it even says in small print on that census that you are not obligated to answer those questions? I took the debt note, sent back the census and circled the clause that says I’m not obligated to answer.
Lol you anti vax nerds are hilarious.

says people who think you should be able to abort your child up until the minute of birth
Let me clarify what I mean by your choice of abortion. That means the doctor who resembles Josef mengele reaches into the birth canal of a woman…yes women give birth I know that’s offensive…and they cut it out and chop an unborn baby to pieces and harvest fresh not frozen parts. This is a sacrament to the left and something to be celebrated. And it has a basis in eugenics isnt it wonderful

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This is why my theory is that most people don’t want it. Some just chose to lie and keep their mouth shut
My sister is a doctor who is totally against the vaccine. I asked her if she believed that 96% of doctors were vaccinated. She said no way. What a lot of them are doing is dumping their vaccine in the toilet and giving each other a signed vaccine card and saying they were vaccinated.

My sister is a doctor who is totally against the vaccine. I asked her if she believed that 96% of doctors were vaccinated. She said no way. What a lot of them are doing is dumping their vaccine in the toilet and giving each other a signed vaccine card and saying they were vaccinated.
Of course they could do that who would check. This whole thing is a complete farce. They’re already paid for! It’s a joke. Who is even tabulating these numbers and how do we know it’s honest

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Exactly, Democrats were pushing anti vaccine rhetoric right up until the election.

You can't trust the FDA, Trump has politicized the CDC, the vaccines were rushed, they might not be safe, be afraid, be very afraid!
This is the one thing my Democratic coworkers and/or friends have no response to. The so called "right wing anti-vax" movement has the exact same talking points as the Democrats did prior to November 2020. Now that Action Joe is in the White House, the CDC, FDA and vaccines are safe and reliable again.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Wow... this is the most insane thread I have read.

One guy is calling for the execution of people that have been vaccinated and multiple other members have fallen so far down the rabbit hole they really believe the election was rigged.. in red states.. lol! Everyone is lying except the former president who has always been known as a bastion of truth and integrity 😄😄

Meanwhile those of us sane middle of the road Americans know exactly what happened in the election. Millions of us came out against Trump. He lost the swing vote and even though his people came out in record numbers it was not enough to overcome the regular average sane Americans in the middle that was absolutely disgusted with Donald Trump

One guy is calling for the execution of people that have been vaccinated and multiple other members have fallen so far down the rabbit hole they really believe the election was rigged.. in red states.. lol! Everyone is lying except the former president who has always been known as a bastion of truth and integrity 😄😄

Meanwhile those of us sane middle of the road Americans know exactly what happened in the election. Millions of us came out against Trump. He lost the swing vote and even though his people came out in record numbers it was not enough to overcome the regular average sane Americans in the middle that was absolutely disgusted with Donald Trump
You don’t understand sarcasm do you. And more people did not vote for pedo joe than black Jesus you are delusional if you believe that. The numbers in Philly Atlanta Milwaukee and Detroit don’t even add up

There’s dark blue cities in every red state idiot