Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
They're all retarded though.
Everybody is. Look around. It’s frightening out there right now
Why? The vaccines don't prevent you from spreading it. Everything that the real experts have been saying, while being defamed by the establishment media for disagreeing with their "special" government experts, has been correct all along.

It's so undeniable the establishment can't keep a lid on it anymore. The only people who are not a threat of passing it are those who have developed natural immunity. Passports are dead, mandates are dead, we are going to treat this like we do the cold or flu. They will still keep trying to pretend that they have to maintain a stranglehold over everything everyone does, because that's what they so desperately want to do. But covid ain't their ticket anymore. Sorry all you wanna be tyrants.

View attachment 348136
Ok.
Who are these “real experts” you constantly champion? I need names
Time for research

Lol, you've been on here for months being a Karen, obsessing about people getting vaccinated and wearing masks. You can shove your speech about evil corporations.
I don’t care if you get vaccinated.
If you don’t, it’s most likely either due to:
Paranoia
Rebellion
Stupidity
Although, there seems to be many combinations of the three at varying degrees. Just based on Brown Cafe observations

Nah
Why? The vaccines don't prevent you from spreading it. Everything that the real experts have been saying, while being defamed by the establishment media for disagreeing with their "special" government experts, has been correct all along.

It's so undeniable the establishment can't keep a lid on it anymore. The only people who are not a threat of passing it are those who have developed natural immunity. Passports are dead, mandates are dead, we are going to treat this like we do the cold or flu. They will still keep trying to pretend that they have to maintain a stranglehold over everything everyone does, because that's what they so desperately want to do. But covid ain't their ticket anymore. Sorry all you wanna be tyrants.

View attachment 348136
I hope you're right.

Nah
Paranoia
Rebellion
Stupidity
Although, there seems to be many combinations of the three at varying degrees. Just based on Brown Cafe observations
Have you considered the possibility that some people think that these vaccines were developed too quickly, and want more long-term data/information before deciding to get the shot?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Never getting vaccinated.
Never getting tested for covid.

God Bless America

clownpiece-america.gif

bdmiz

Paranoia
Rebellion
Stupidity
Are you really back here spewing this bull:censored2:? get the :censored2: outta here you shill clown. how much do you get paid to post?

99.7% survival rate
99.7% survival rate
99.7% survival rate
99.7% survival rate
99.7% survival rate
99.7% survival rate
99.7% survival rate
99.7% survival rate
99.7% survival rate
99.7% survival rate

bdmiz

Have you considered the possibility that some people think that these vaccines were developed too quickly, and want more long-term data/information before deciding to get the shot?
come on man, you know that any viewpoint that goes against the mainstream narrative gets met with STUPIDITY REBELLION AND PARANOIA. :censored2:ing brainless tweaker shills

I thought those were all arms of the right wing?
Eventually, you will realize that I’m truly a moderate who’s simply very critical of the right.
Democrats are not innocent. Evil, vile pig fu*****
They just happen to be the good cop in the world. The right seems to blatantly want to bleed out the middle and lower class; the Dems seem to be more apt at slowing the process down at surface level, with legislation that provides at least SOME relief.

But it’s not at the cost of THEIR OWN interests. JUST like Republican politicians. These are all self serving, borderline psychopaths acting under the guise of “doing the right thing; simply playing out their perceived role to the public.

Not that there aren’t SOME GOOD intentions riddled in between all the bureaucratic bs. And not that all politicians start off with bad intentions. I just think the environment is so competitive and nowadays EXTREME and these people RELY on corporate America to fund their journey. They answer to many, BEFORE they answer to us.

In that sense, I have been truly proud to discover that Americans are at least more AWARE of what’s going on behind the curtain. It’s extremely odd to me however; that being “woke” to the evils of the world has become this Republican thing; in the early 2000’s, it was always the CRAZY LIBERALS who cried deep corruption and that 9/11 was an inside job.

freehoodies

Wouldn’t this be the best, least invasive solution, country wide?
1 rapid test every Friday for unvaccinated.
Of course, they’re not going to pay for all those tests.
So 830 start time for unvaxed on Fridays? To get free testing?
Probably a pipe dream.
Symptomless transmission was never real.

If "covid" or whatever virus is infecting your cells and repurposing them to create more virus on the scale that it would take to be infectious, you will absolutely be showing symptoms.

So all you need to do is make sure people arent showing symptoms, and thats enough. A temperature check would not only be less invasive, it would actually be effective as opposed to a very faulty "test", as we all know the problems with high cycle PCR testing.

Since anyone showing symptoms would get an ironclad excuse for time off I don't see anyone being the guy hiding his zombie bite in this movie.