Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brownman2075

People educated in history often wonder how the German people ever got sucked into Nazism. They are blindly doing it right now, even Jewish people. It’s absolutely shameful.

Non sequitur

Look into how the Allied forces treated the defeated Axis Powers after the war. Henry Morgenthau, the Secretary of the Treasury, attempted to starve the German civilians to death. Evil is evil but evil with unlimited power should be avoided at all costs.
This whole idea of trust the ones who are in charge and don't question leads to the unlimited power situation. Yes I know this affects all and any political viewpoint. Remember Ronald Reagan saying trust but verify well we're still in the verify process with regards to a stage 3 trail vaccine. Five to seven years to ensure safety and efficacy.
At this point since you can be tatted up and work for this company with no problems why couldn't you wear a arm band identifying yourself as unclean?

Last edited:

brownman2075

Look into how the Allied forces treated the defeated Axis Powers after the war. Henry Morgenthau, the Secretary of the Treasury, attempted to stave the German civilians to death. Evil is evil but evil with unlimited power should be avoided at all costs.
This whole idea of trust the ones who are in charge and don't question leads to the unlimited power situation. Yes I know this affects all and any political viewpoint. Remember Ronald Reagan saying trust but verify well we're still in the verify process with regards to a stage 3 trail vaccine. Five to seven years to ensure safety and efficacy.
At this point since you can be tatted up and work for this company with no problems why couldn't you wear a arm band identifying yourself as unclean?

Attachments

• B55D7B37-D38D-4FB6-BB8B-795FE5EDD1BB.jpeg
    B55D7B37-D38D-4FB6-BB8B-795FE5EDD1BB.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 66

brownman2075

I can’t speak for the Pfizer shot just yet, but I have grave concerns over the reverse psychology of the Moderna shot being very real in terms of that yellow star. In the manufacturing of the Moderna vaccine there is a compound known as Luciferase being used. Not theory. Very factual. Straight out of their own patent. Granted it is not listed in the ingredients, but by law they don’t have to unless the amount is over a certain ppm. With certain photooptic technology, this can discover people who received this particular shot or not. Wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the Pfizer shot also has a back door detection system.

Patent Links:

Specific Patent Link Mentioning Luciferase (PDF page 46 of 248)

The question becomes, do you want to be part of lucifer’s race? Hitler and his cronies were also Luciferians.

Attachments

• 67F2586C-4001-4172-8389-ACEA2111ED6D.jpeg
    67F2586C-4001-4172-8389-ACEA2111ED6D.jpeg
    350.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 265AFFD3-9FFC-4FA3-B831-5A0715993A3C.jpeg
    265AFFD3-9FFC-4FA3-B831-5A0715993A3C.jpeg
    475.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I can’t speak for the Pfizer shot just yet, but I have grave concerns over the reverse psychology of the Moderna shot being very real in terms of that yellow star. In the manufacturing of the Moderna vaccine there is a compound known as Luciferase being used. Not theory. Very factual. Straight out of their own patent. Granted it is not listed in the ingredients, but by law they don’t have to unless the amount is over a certain ppm. With certain photooptic technology, this can discover people who received this particular shot or not. Wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the Pfizer shot also has a back door detection system.

Patent Links:

You can’t fix crazy
Jesus Christ
“They put a Lucifer ingredient in the vaccine!!!”
😳

Patent Links:

The question becomes, do you want to be part of lucifer’s race? Hitler and his cronies were also Luciferians.
You have been on the Q Anon web site again haven't you. LOL