Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brownman2075

Are you trying to tell me
That
Liberals created Satan in a lab??? 🤯
@zubenelgenubi get your note pad out!!
You obviously have no idea what Luciferianism actually is. It’s also referred to as secular humanism with its core tenant being Gnosticism in an attempt of man himself being god. These people are actually atheists to their core and are morally destitute. Whats being thrown out their is the exoteric expression of Luciferianism, the metaphor used to manipulate the sheeple. I understand the esoteric and to tell these people that that they will go to hell is absolutely a meaningless expression of ones faith to an atheist.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You obviously have no idea what Luciferianism actually is. It’s also referred to as secular humanism with its core tenant being Gnosticism in an attempt of man himself being god. These people are actually atheists to their core and are morally destitute. Whats being thrown out their is the exoteric expression of Luciferianism, the metaphor used to manipulate the sheeple. I understand the esoteric and to tell these people that that they will go to hell is absolutely a meaningless expression of ones faith to an atheist.
Dude. You can believe whatever you want. God Bless America
You just can’t go around saying “there’s satan in the vaccine” without people thinking you’re fu***** crazy.
Seriously. Stop and think about it for a second.

brownman2075

Dude. You can believe whatever you want. God Bless America
You just can’t go around saying “there’s satan in the vaccine” without people thinking you’re fu***** crazy.
Seriously. Stop and think about it for a second.
You are putting words in my mouth. Show me where I said Satan is in the vaccine. Just because I asked if people want to be part of “Lucifers race” is an astonishing (probably no coincidence) comparison of word play to the word Luciferase. Sounds identical. However, to truly understand the hidden significance, one needs to understand the esotericism. Now you know.

Non sequitur

Fact people worship Our Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God. Fact people worship Lucifer or satan as a god.

The fascination of things satanic is bizarre. Modern body art, music, lifestyles, secret societies are obsessed with occultist ideas. It's like a boat without a rudder.

brownman2075

Fact people worship Our Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God. Fact people worship Lucifer or satan as a god.

The fascination of things satanic is bizarre. Modern body art, music, lifestyles, secret societies are obsessed with occultist ideas. It's like a boat without a rudder.
Glad you mentioned this because medicine is a fraternal cult in every sense of the word. The symbolism used and shown comes from another ancient secret society cult known as the brotherhood of the snake. They refer to themselves as the guardians of the secrets of the ages. Also Luciferian in its origins. The snake is a symbol of knowledge or illuminism or light bearer or Lucifer. The staff represents power. The wings represent ascension into being like the most high. What does that say about the medical establishments. Men through knowledge trying to play God over others and being like the most high. Not all doctors, but the origins of indoctrination are the same regardless.

Attachments

• A69B6397-67B2-4AE5-8670-F15A39E2C16E.png
    A69B6397-67B2-4AE5-8670-F15A39E2C16E.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 1EB20024-C185-4CDF-BBCF-D0A01AA3A1E6.gif
    1EB20024-C185-4CDF-BBCF-D0A01AA3A1E6.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 73
  • C4EADF2A-D5B2-4608-AA80-F89AF5A1839E.png
    C4EADF2A-D5B2-4608-AA80-F89AF5A1839E.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 62

MangoMango

My sister is a doctor who is totally against the vaccine. I asked her if she believed that 96% of doctors were vaccinated. She said no way. What a lot of them are doing is dumping their vaccine in the toilet and giving each other a signed vaccine card and saying they were vaccinated.
This is the 4chan stuff that the Trump humpers read and tell all their family about.

brownman2075

The Greek word pharmakeia (the origin of the word pharmacy) is used in Galatians 5:19… The Greek dictionary defines it as: “witchcraft, magic, the use of spells and potions of magic, often involving drugs–a magic spell. It is a fact that witchcraft and magic in the Greek world often involved the use of drugs–either by the witch or the one on whom the magic is worked.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Glad you mentioned this because medicine is a fraternal cult in every sense of the word. The symbolism used and shown comes from another ancient secret society cult known as the brotherhood of the snake. They refer to themselves as the guardians of the secrets of the ages. Also Luciferian in its origins. The snake is a symbol of knowledge or illuminism or light bearer or Lucifer. The staff represents power. The wings represent ascension into being like the most high. What does that say about the medical establishments. Men through knowledge trying to play God over others and being like the most high. Not all doctors, but the origins of indoctrination are the same regardless.

Just read Numbers 21: 5-9..

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is the 4chan stuff that the Trump humpers read and tell all their family about.
What's that yellow line doing up there buddy?

Screenshot_20210812-120333_Chrome.jpg

Non sequitur

View attachment 348205
Over 5 million people in that study I would consider that exhaustive

brownman2075

The Greek word pharmakeia (the origin of the word pharmacy) is used in Galatians 5:19… The Greek dictionary defines it as: “witchcraft, magic, the use of spells and potions of magic, often involving drugs–a magic spell. It is a fact that witchcraft and magic in the Greek world often involved the use of drugs–either by the witch or the one on whom the magic is worked.
Revelation chapter 18 gives a description of the fall of Babylon (as the occult being all these fraternal organization is referred to as Mystery Babylon) and in verse 23 it gives us the reason why all nations were deceived. This may be shocking for many people. Let’s read what the Bible says. Referring to the fall of Babylon Revelation 18:23 says “And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.”

By the “sorceries” of Babylon all nations were deceived. The Greek word for “sorceries” in verse 23 is “pharmakeia” [far-mak-i’-ah]. According to the Thayer Greek Dictionary “pharmakeia” is “the use or administering of drugs; poisoning; and sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it.” If you put the original Greek word “pharmakeia” in place of the English word “sorceries” the end of verse 23 would say, “For by thy pharmakeia were ALL nations deceived”! “Pharmakeia” is where we get our English word “pharmacy”! Pharmacy is a well organized and professionalized system that administers poisonous drugs.

Is it not time to learn from history?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
All this end times 666 4chan stuff is great and all, but what exactly is the union's position on this?

I asked my steward and he said "who knows." That's real inspiring.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

View attachment 348205
I find the fact that master's is consistently on the bottom at near flatline hilarious considering they often seem to be the most pretentious about their education.

brownman2075

All this end times 666 4chan stuff is great and all, but what exactly is the union's position on this?

I asked my steward and he said "who knows." That's real inspiring.
I personally feel the end times thing is crap and the Bible talking about the end of the world was an intentional misinterpretation and actually means the end of an age. We have left the age pieces and have entered the age of Aquarius. The Bible outside of being a collection of stories to teach a moral lesson is also a historical document of the times. That’s what I was driving at. Learning from history and the origins of the medical establishments including the pharmaceutical industry.

The shop steward is not going to have an answer. This a legal issue, not contractual issue. You always have an option by law for a religious exemption. It’s used by children in schools all the time. If what I gave shown doesn’t convince you to get religion…. Even if you have make your own. I have shared a link to help you with this exemption several pages back, even if you need a letter drafted to attest your new found faith.

Non sequitur

The liberal doctor sidestep. Notice how well he tells the story. Also pick up the fact that he refers to natural immunity from prior exposure being effective against serious illness.
Ah-ba-da, ah-ba-da, ah-ba-da

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Also pick up the fact that he refers to natural immunity from prior exposure being effective against serious illness.

That's a sticking point for me. It seems like the media likes to quietly push aside the notion of antibodies playing any sort of role at all.

Had a friend of mine say "well your antibodies wear off after a time." Of course they do. I'm not arguing about that. However, "The Science TM" has also stated that boosters may be needed for those who are vaccinated. So what's the difference?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That's a sticking point for me. It seems like the media likes to quietly push aside the notion of antibodies playing any sort of role at all.

Had a friend of mine say "well your antibodies wear off after a time." Of course they do. I'm not arguing about that. However, "The Science TM" has also stated that boosters may be needed for those who are vaccinated. So what's the difference?
There is not one well documented case of a person who had Covid getting it twice.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Sign of the end times brother