Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brownman2075

Saw this posted on Facebook spring 2020 during the lockdowns. Sheeple said no this can't happen.

FB_IMG_1629520925473.jpg

What does Obiden have to say about this?

m

Yes he said brain scan. There is an actual patent for this. Not only can thoughts be wirelessly read, but also implanted. Can't imagine how much more advanced this technology is today.

Last edited:

Made brown

I think, deep down, theyre like, "*, that was a stupid choice. I need everyone to be the same as me so i can feel less stupid."
Im not gonna lie, after I got the 2nd dose I started hearing all the bad predictions about the vaccine. i actually had the "Stupid choice " moment. I am lucky that I have had no serious problems in 6 months.
I really think it should be a choice that you make, not mandatory.

M

MenInBrown

Im not gonna lie, after I got the 2nd dose I started hearing all the bad predictions about the vaccine. i actually had the "Stupid choice " moment. I am lucky that I have had no serious problems in 6 months.
I really think it should be a choice that you make, not mandatory.
The so called vaccines are only good for 90 days.

M

MenInBrown

Completely false that most unvaccinated people are minorities. They are behind vaccinated whites and they are suffering a disproportionate number of serious infections. But mostly it is unvaccinated whites that are suffering. Just go get the shot and save yourself.
Damn after 40 years someone is here to save me? Wow

Dumbo

Vaccine passports = create a society of 2 distinct classes of people

Segregation = the superior class gets more rights while the inferior class is punished and treated less than.

Systemic Racism = Minority groups make up the majority of the inferior class.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Vaccine passports = create a society of 2 distinct classes of people

Segregation = the superior class gets more rights while the inferior class is punished and treated less than.

Systemic Racism = Minority groups make up the majority of the inferior class.
I thought these vaccinations are free of cost to anyone willing to roll up their sleeve?

Dumbo

They are but most the people unvaccinated are minorities based off CDC data. It's not all Trump loving hillbillies. That's simply ignorant narrative.

Among this group, nearly two thirds were White (58%), 10% were Black, 17% were Hispanic, 6% were Asian, 1% were American Indian or Alaska Native, and <1% were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, while 8% reported multiple or other race

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
They are but most the people unvaccinated are minorities based off CDC data. It's not all Trump loving hillbillies. That's simply ignorant narrative.

Among this group, nearly two thirds were White (58%), 10% were Black, 17% were Hispanic, 6% were Asian, 1% were American Indian or Alaska Native, and <1% were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, while 8% reported multiple or other race
Then in this context skin color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, etc is not the determining factor and your theory of "two distinct classes of people" will be created by individual choice, with any perceived oppression self inflicted?

I can live with that.

Dumbo

Then in this context skin color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, etc is not the determining factor and your theory of "two distinct classes of people" will be created by individual choice, with any perceived oppression self inflicted?

I can live with that.

The bottom line is this will affect minorities in the inner city more than anybody else because of their cultural choice not to get the vaccine. It's a racist policy. It's sad that you can live with that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I can live with that.
Cool beans.

73 percent of African Americans in New York are currently banned from eating in restaurants. We've come so far from the days of sit ins for equality.

But, cool beans.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The bottom line is this will affect minorities in the inner city more than anybody else because of their cultural choice not to get the vaccine. It's a racist policy. It's sad that you can live with that.
They choose "cultural choice" over ready available science, then it isn't racist.

I'm pretty old and can still remember when you could smoke pretty much anywhere.
Then when public places started restricting where you could smoke in public and subsequently can remember arguing with people who claimed to have "the right to smoke".

I agree that they have a right to smoke, but not in the immediate air I have to breath.

This isn't much different.

Last edited:

tadpole

They choose "cultural choice" over ready available science
If you're cool with having certain people fired and keeping them out of the supermarket because they made the "wrong choice", get ready for the next step.

The "wrong choice" can be they don't like what you say, or who you vote for.