Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Dumbo

History will always show the right side was the side that allowed personal freedom and the wrong side will always be the ones who wish to conform, control, censor, and eliminate liberty. These attributes always end in dehumanization and then if possible genocide or excommunication.

Nobody ever looked back on history and said those horrible people allowed too much free choice and personal freedom.

Last edited:

Non sequitur

Completely false that most unvaccinated people are minorities. They are behind vaccinated whites and they are suffering a disproportionate number of serious infections. But mostly it is unvaccinated whites that are suffering. Just go get the shot and save yourself.

Completely false that most unvaccinated people are minorities. They are behind vaccinated whites and they are suffering a disproportionate number of serious infections. But mostly it is unvaccinated whites that are suffering. Just go get the shot and save yourself.
Russia Russia Russia

Dumbo

Screenshot_20210821-140514.png

nWo

They had a vaccination station set up in the parking lot today. They are slowing eliminating non vaccinated patriots one by one.

trickpony1

They had a vaccination station set up in the parking lot today. They are slowing eliminating non vaccinated patriots one by one.
People are leaving the medical field in droves to avoid the vax.
There's a serious shortage of nurses.

I wonder how many UPS employees will retire/leave to avoid the vax.

Hope this helps.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I do find it ironic among the the people I know who are "my body, my choice" in relation to vaccinations, yet are vehemently opposed to abortion.
I have no problem with people aborting their own bodies, but not the child in their belly. They made their choice when the chose to have sex. There is too much birth control and too many morning after pills in every pharmacy for this to still be an issue.
Yes the man is culpable too

Dumbo

Unless they pass laws absolving companies from liability like they already did for Big Pharma.

Or health insurance, like ours, could threaten to drop your coverage. This kind of control knows no bounds.

UPS so far doesn't require it. I hope they maintain that heading because all it takes it some incentive to UPS from the government or to our insurance companies to change it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
UPS so far doesn't require it. I hope they maintain that heading because all it takes it some incentive to UPS from the government or to our insurance companies to change it.

Likely outcome....
They're going to have you check a box under your profile on upsers.com verifying that you understand their policy requiring vaccination.

Honor system, from a company with no honor.
Your choice of how to respond.