Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I just hope UPS honors our Individual Liberty and allows us to make the choice we feel is right for ourselves. I accept the risk of catching COVID and so does everyone else who is resisting the shot.

I have no problem with people aborting their own bodies, but not the child in their belly. They made their choice when the chose to have sex. There is too much birth control and too many morning after pills in every pharmacy for this to still be an issue.
Yes the man is culpable too
its such a stupid dishonest false equivalency there's another body at stake in an abortion and they almost always die.

brownman2075

9B700C6C-06E4-41FF-A4AC-14C771DEFECA.jpeg
853BC2A9-8212-45B9-B9E1-771F10E8D729.jpeg
5EF98DE1-FB88-412C-BF5F-C3515BF767F4.jpeg

In other words, ain’t nobodies business but your own unless you want to divulge such information.

643EAEC2-4C88-4DF6-AC91-8C2A6A35CB86.jpeg

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Forced vaccines will only happen if the Company perceives a significant liability if they don't.

....and UPS certainly won't be an industry leader on the subject no matter what.

FACT!!!!!

brownman2075

Forced vaccines will only happen if the Company perceives a significant liability if they don't.

....and UPS certainly won't be an industry leader on the subject no matter what.

FACT!!!!!
Well, anybody can sue anybody. However, in a court of law, there is this thing called evidence. Can one prove where and how they got sick? No…Not ever in the history of the world can one prove where they contracted their viral illness, otherwise everybody would have sued everybody for the flu, measles, mumps, chicken pox and just about everything under the sun and won like a slip and fall injury. Liability? Nonsense.

Last edited:

Made brown

The so called vaccines are only good for 90 days.
Well I don't plan on getting any booster. I mentioned it before but a few weeks after my dad got his second dose of pfizer, he came down with an autoimmune disease known as guillain barre syndrome.
He did have it previously but its rare to even get it. The chances of getting it twice are even more unlikely. It is something that is happening more often after being get vaccinated. Coincident? Possible.

PCM Troll

Completely false that most unvaccinated people are minorities. They are behind vaccinated whites and they are suffering a disproportionate number of serious infections. But mostly it is unvaccinated whites that are suffering. Just go get the shot and save yourself.
trump harvesting votes from illegals? I wondered how he managed to get that many votes.
So just cause his name is Juan means he's an illegal?

M

MenInBrown

If it was ok for me to work peak hours when everyone thought everyone was gonna die, with no vaccine, then I can continue to work now that we know hardly no one is going to die, without a vaccine.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Well, anybody can sue anybody. However, in a court of law, there is this thing called evidence. Can one prove where and how they got sick? No…Not ever in the history of the world can one prove where they contracted their viral illness, otherwise everybody would have sued everybody for the flu, measles, mumps, chicken pox and just about everything under the sun and won like a slip and fall injury. Liability? Nonsense.
Liability comes in many forms, including defending themselves in frivolous lawsuits as you mention, as well as increased insurance premiums to name another.

Trust me it is not nonsense and absolutely the bottom line when big companies like UPS make these types of decisions.

.....because in the end they would much prefer the status quo than the additional cost associated with any change that is not tied directly to increased production and profits.

Follow the money for the real answers.