Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Poop Head

Judge me.
Idk if anyone else noticed this, but, right after the lockdown started here, there seemed to be a mad scramble by the comms companies to put up 5g antennas everywhere. Just something i noticed.

brownman2075

Idk if anyone else noticed this, but, right after the lockdown started here, there seemed to be a mad scramble by the comms companies to put up 5g antennas everywhere. Just something i noticed.

Correct, while everyone was scared into lockdown, trump signed 5G into law so that no protest could happen.

Attachments

• FAD49955-F917-4CB4-B287-4D5963E79619.jpeg
    FAD49955-F917-4CB4-B287-4D5963E79619.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I know. But you still don’t have too since I’ll be here.

You can give us daily updates on the number of heart attacks you've suffered, pain level you are experiencing from the nerve damage, and how long it takes to stop bleeding, when you knick yourself shaving, with the blood thinners you have to take because of the blood clots. That is, if your seizures let up enough for you to type that much.

Last edited:

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
You can give us daily updates on the number of heart attacks you've suffered, pain level you are experiencing from the nerve damage, and how long it takes to stop bleeding when you knick yourself shaving with the blood thinners you have to take because of the blood clots. That is, if your seizures let up enough for you to type that much.
Okay I’ll keep you posted. Thanks for caring