Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Fauci? Haven't listened to him since he was standing beside Trump.
Give me the material that says it's backwards.

What is your basis for claiming that natural immunity isn't as good, or doesn't last as long? I have never found anything that even suggests that to be the case. Some people, like Fauci, tried to claim that vaccination gave stronger immunity, but no data has ever backed up those claims. You might as well ask me to provide material to prove that people's brains need sufficient oxygen...

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Clicked on this thread to see if anyone actually had any proof that this was going to happen but just found a bunch of arguing. I shouldn't have expected otherwise.
I'd be surprised if UPS doesn't mandate this, but enforcement will be hard, and those who do enforce will definitely be in violation of Nuremberg code and subject to liability lawsuits if injury were to occur. They need to know that, immediately.

Cowboy Mac

I was at target yesterday and saw Fauzi had a children's book about him lol. The hard left is seriously mentally ill, I feel sorry for their kids.
I was at a stoplight last week and a family crossed in front of me. A husband and wife and 2 little boys of about 6-8. The husband has no mask but the wife and kids are all wearing the “China Joe, covers your whole face” mask.

On a hot Texas day of about 99 degrees, I felt bad for the kids and for the husband for his wife having him by the balls.

Also what gets me is seeing elementary school kids walking home from the bus stop with their mask on. They look miserable and hot and I want so bad to tell them they don’t have to wear it outside when they’re alone. But not my kids so I don’t say anything.

Cowboy Mac

Clicked on this thread to see if anyone actually had any proof that this was going to happen but just found a bunch of arguing. I shouldn't have expected otherwise.
I'd be surprised if UPS doesn't mandate this, but enforcement will be hard, and those who do enforce will definitely be in violation of Nuremberg code and subject to liability lawsuits if injury were to occur. They need to know that, immediately.
No I heard from a retired judge here that the company could not be held responsible because employment is at will. Meaning if the company says get vaxxed or leave, the employee ultimately chooses to get the vaccine and continue employment.

Doesn’t make it right, but legally they are protected. If they were sticking needles in our arms that would be different. You also can’t sue the vaccine manufacturer because of some federal legislation. So the consumer of a vaccine is really not protected at all.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What is your basis for claiming that natural immunity isn't as good, or doesn't last as long? I have never found anything that even suggests that to be the case. Some people, like Fauci, tried to claim that vaccination gave stronger immunity, but no data has ever backed up those claims. You might as well ask me to provide material to prove that people's brains need sufficient oxygen...
It's not like you to deflect ZuMan.
After graduating once again from the google school of medicine, it appears the latest is that immunity time from the vax and natural are about the same.

Last edited:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Did Fauci tell you to believe that? That's exactly backwards.
You are obsessed with this man.
What did you do to get put into mod queue? I'm still waiting for your evidence of your clearly ridiculous claims. I'll wait while your nonsense post gets approved by a moderator. See you in a few hours.
I’m still waiting
For evidence
Of your
Clearly ridiculous
CLAIMS
😂😂😂😂

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What did you do to get put into mod queue? I'm still waiting for your evidence of your clearly ridiculous claims. I'll wait while your nonsense post gets approved by a moderator. See you in a few hours.
lol..I've made no claim. I put out what my Doc said. Again, the latest I could find is immunity time is about the same.

The Mods?....I've been a baaaaad boy, Abbott.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I mean. You can argue that natural immunity is better than vaccinated immunity
But you CANT ARGUE that it’s the best decision;
To just let an entire demographic of human beings become sick, infected and die; BECAUSE NATURAL IMMUNITY IS BETTER!
I don’t want to hear that.
We don’t choose to LET EACH OTHER DIE here in America
Take your ass to Mexico with that @zubenelgenubi