Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It's not like you to deflect ZuMan.
After graduating once again from the google school of medicine, it appears the latest is that immunity time from the vax and natural are about the same.

Who's deflecting? Just following your lead. Now, I'll do it again. Nope. Google tells me the evidence points to natural immunity lasting decades. The only people getting covid again after having it before are people who got vaccinated too. Wonder why that is.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
The only people getting covid again after having it before are people who got vaccinated too. Wonder why that is.
So where’s your article that supports YOUR theory?
Let’s compare and contrast and actually get somewhere here
I’m serious

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So where’s your article that supports YOUR theory?
Let’s compare and contrast and actually get somewhere here
I’m serious
Seems to be, we don’t really know, depends on the amount of virus, that’s your proof? 😂😂😂

Seems to be, we don’t really know, depends on the amount of virus, that’s your proof? 😂😂😂
Proof to what?
Where’s your proof?
To what?
IDK man. Simply trying to play devil’s advocate to @zubenelgenubi just throwing sh** out there with nothing to back up what he says
There is never any link. I’m sitting here literally open and willing to read, and learn something I don’t know, I’m begging for a source that isn’t conservatively biased. Conservatives are mad. Especially since they lost the last election and blame the establishment for it. They are being led to believe mass conspiracy theory by prominent figures in the party.
These are NOT the sources I want telling me whether or not I should trust the medicinal world

UnionStrong

Proof to what?
Where’s your proof?
To what?
IDK man. Simply trying to play devil’s advocate to @zubenelgenubi just throwing sh** out there with nothing to back up what he says
There is never any link. I’m sitting here literally open and willing to read, and learn something I don’t know, I’m begging for a source that isn’t conservatively biased. Conservatives are mad. Especially since they lost the last election and blame the establishment for it. They are being led to believe mass conspiracy theory by prominent figures in the party.
These are NOT the sources I want telling me whether or not I should trust the medicinal world
It’s BS article with half truths and supposition. And you’re a moderate like Putin is constitutionalist!

UnionStrong

Proof to what?
Where’s your proof?
To what?
You trust a half-assed vaccine? It wears off in 6 months so you don’t even have immunity any more. Line up and keep getting the best medicine in the world again….and again and again!

You trust a half-assed vaccine? It wears off in 6 months so you don’t even have immunity any more. Line up and keep getting the best medicine in the world again….and again and again!
Got my shot in March
My girlfriend got it
My dad
My brothers
My mom
My aunts
My uncles
My best friends
Their families
NOT ONE breakthrough case
Cases popping up all around us
IDK man. The proof is in the puddin. Do whatcha gotta do, pal

UnionStrong

Got my shot in March
My girlfriend got it
My dad
My brothers
My mom
My aunts
My uncles
My best friends
Their families
IDGAF. I’m supposed to take your word? Apparently you hang with a lot of sheep 🐑

UnionStrong

Got my shot in March
My girlfriend got it
My dad
My brothers
My mom
My aunts
My uncles
My best friends
Their families
Better get another cause it’s worn off😂

Integrity

Binge Poster
It is my opinion that every person needs to make their own best informed decision.

Even if American Corporations such as UPS decide to mandate a Covid -19 vaccine and I do believe it is very likely to happen.

I believe how strongly each one, particularly those with very strong positions about the vaccine on the BC, believes in their position about this vaccine will come out then.

Last edited:

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
IDGAF. I’m supposed to take your word? Apparently you hang with a lot of sheep 🐑
That basically what everybody here that’s anti vax is doing…. Trust us bro. Idk what so hard to just let people decide. If they don’t want it fine if they do fine. But if someone wants to get a vax and calling them sheep etc is just childish. End of the day people can make their of minds up but this left vs right is causing more division then anything else.