Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
That basically what everybody here that’s anti vax is doing…. Trust us bro. Idk what so hard to just let people decide. If they don’t want it fine if they do fine. But if someone wants to get a vax and calling them sheep etc is just childish. End of the day people can make their of minds up but this left vs right is causing more division then anything else.
We literally have a moderator here who was mocking a dying man for being anti vax.

You work on your childish people before you start looking at those on the other side.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Stop feeding into the divisive bs
Wake your ass up
We’re in this together. My fellow American
I don't stand with anyone who mocks the dying.

You were in that thread, and you didn't say a word against that.
Which means we are not in this together.
You and yours can go play in a different sandbox.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
We literally have a moderator here who was mocking a dying man for being anti vax.

You work on your childish people before you start looking at those on the other side.
Who are my people? lmao. I literally said left and right and you are trying to put the blame on one side again.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I don't stand with anyone who mocks the dying.

You were in that thread, and you didn't say a word against that.
Which means we are not in this together.
You and yours can go play in a different sandbox.
It’s like high school
“You’re not in my clique”
You wanna know what our REAL problem is in America?
Look no further
I will stand and fight alongside of you even knowing how influenced and stupid you are. You are still my brother

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That basically what everybody here that’s anti vax is doing…. Trust us bro. Idk what so hard to just let people decide. If they don’t want it fine if they do fine. But if someone wants to get a vax and calling them sheep etc is just childish. End of the day people can make their of minds up but this left vs right is causing more division then anything else.
They keep acting like they’re the truth tellers.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
It’s like high school
“You’re not in my clique”
You wanna know what our REAL problem is I’m America?
Look no further
I will stand and fight alongside of you even knowing how influenced and stupid you are. You are still my brother
Then you are the brother of that anti vaxxer that y'all mocked and belittled while he was dying in a hospital.

Don't give me this unity crap till you figure out some consistency.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Let’s be honest everyone on this forum acts like they are some doctors and experts in a field where non of us know *. Me included. I just come here to get a few laughs in my day
Me too, I just want to be left alone. I’m not anti vax. I’m against this half assed shot! It’s my damn choice!

Then you are the brother of that anti vaxxer that y'all mocked and belittled while he was dying in a hospital.

Don't give me this unity crap till you figure out some consistency.
Y’all mocked?
Who did I mock?
When? You saw me mock somebody?
Think about what you type before you type it

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
He posted an article
That’s it 😂
Apparently it made @BadIdeaGuy mad
View attachment 349105

q0l1IBb.gif
@Wontmake9.5 this was the post I was originally referring to.

The moderator then doubled down and said it was both "poetic, and hilarious".

Not one pro vax poster said a word against him.
Says a lot, man.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun

Says a lot, man.
Yea that is :censored2:ed up I agree. Sorry to hear man. it was your brother I think you said? I don’t want anyone to die regardless if they are pro vax or anti and there should definitely be no fun made of death since everyone has a choice to do what they feel is best. Everyone’s choice will have their over consequence for whatever choice they make. But everyone needs to do their own search too and not listen to what just someone tells you online or tv or whatever.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Yea that is *ed up I agree. Sorry to hear man. it was your brother I think you said? I don’t want anyone to die regardless if they are pro vax or anti and there should definitely be no fun made of death since everyone has a choice to do what they feel is best. Everyone’s choice will have their over consequence for whatever choice they make. But everyone needs to do their own search too and not listen to what just someone tells you online or tv or whatever.
Not my brother.
He was using that language saying we are all brothers here.

I don't have a problem with you, bud.
And I have no problem with anyone that wants to get the shot, and thinks that is the best choice for their life.
I do have a problem with trolls. And I truly do not believe @Netsua 3:16 posts out of any genuine desire to unify.

For me personally, I think the risks currently outweigh the rewards. That may change in the future.
I have multiple family members who got it.
I'm not anti vaxx.

I just don't believe it is the right choice for me right now, and I don't like people trying to force me into getting it.

Says a lot, man.
I am not in a “pro vax” clique.
I am not responsible for another mans actions.
My beliefs are my own.
You’re my brother
So is the guy who posted that gif
It bothers me that we are so divided
But I struggle with the lack of connection to REALITY. It IS comical to me at times. I have no problem admitting that.
It doesn’t mean that I want people to die.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Not my brother.
He was using that language saying we are all brothers here.

I don't have a problem with you, bud.
And I have no problem with anyone that wants to get the shot, and thinks that is the best choice for their life.
I do have a problem with trolls. And I truly do not believe @Netsua 3:16 posts out of any genuine desire to unify.

For me personally, I think the risks currently outweigh the rewards. That may change in the future.
I have multiple family members who got it.
I'm not anti vaxx.

I just don't believe it is the right choice for me right now, and I don't like people trying to force me into getting it.
I’m the same way. I haven’t got vaccines and everyone around me has. I just feel I am healthy enough where I will be okay but they more I see around me and people going to the hospital the more I want to. But then I also read about people having negative effects because of the shot too so it’s like damned if you do damned if you don’t. There is also so much misinformation out there from every side that I truly don’t know what to even believe anymore. I’m currently on disability so I can’t stay away from people so unless I am forced to get the shot I feel like
I will take my risk. But I also have a 3 yr old so it’s also like if I don’t get it and something happens to me am I being selfish so yea back to damned if you do damned if you don’t.

tadpole

Says a lot, man.
If you're trying to understand the mindset, just imagine believing that this person is responsible for a bunch of peoples deaths. He is a bad, evil man and if he dies he gets what he deserves.
The problem is that the man may be wrong or he may be right but he is only trying to make sure the truth gets out, and he genuinely believes that he is helping people.
If he's wrong and he influences people towards something that could kill them, obviously that's horrible. But he could be helping save peoples lives. It's dangerous and slippery slope to be glad that someone's dead because they disagree with you. No one man knows all the truth.

that's why I explain to people why I choose not to take the shot, but I don't tell them what to do, I just say hey not everyone agrees, here's some information, make up your own mind