Wave byebye.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
tenor-16.gif

Sixth Punch Sense

We did something similar last summer. But didn't call it a :censored2:ing wave off. Think it was family appreciation day, of course they didn't provide any sort of refreshment or food to either the drivers or the family. Told my wife about it, she said her and the kids would come. Said not worth the time.

We had quite a big turn out and since I'm paid by the hour, I drove pretty slow and read all the signs. The whole thing was pretty dumb but broke up the monotony for a day.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
We did something similar last summer. But didn't call it a *ing wave off. Think it was family appreciation day, of course they didn't provide any sort of refreshment or food to either the drivers or the family. Told my wife about it, she said her and the kids would come. Said not worth the time.

We had quite a big turn out and since I'm paid by the hour, I drove pretty slow and read all the signs. The whole thing was pretty dumb but broke up the monotony for a day.
What’s family? I haven’t seen mine awake on a weekday in years.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We did something similar last summer. But didn't call it a *ing wave off. Think it was family appreciation day, of course they didn't provide any sort of refreshment or food to either the drivers or the family. Told my wife about it, she said her and the kids would come. Said not worth the time.

You should have had her bring your kids. They really would have gotten a kick out of it.