Welfare

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
cycle-of-Begging.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Didn't your offspring use public assistance, in spite of having wealthy parents who could have taken care of her?

Don't judge unless ....something
My offspring wouldn't be so stupid as to sell food stamps on Craig's List for cash.
We got food stamps back in the day when they were paper stamps. It was for a couple months 'til we got on our feet......and during the time that I waited tables at Tangiers Restaurant in Akron Ohio.
Everybody can get food stamps when their situation is dire........not when they would rather sit on the couch than work.
We lived paychck to paycheck like everybody else.......didn't get rich (your word) 'til we left UPS and kids were grown and gone by then.....but that's none of your business either.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Define dire.

If you know someone who is abusing aid, report it if it bothers you, but don't lump everyone into the 'rather sit on the couch than work' group.

If you were living paycheck to paycheck while your husband was a manager, you were living beyond your means. Maybe he was a part-time supe?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dire is when you get laid off of your job and it takes some time to get another one.......
I owe you no explanation......Normal people (young marrieds in their 20's) live pay to pay no matter what level of earning. (Massey Ferguson assembly line)

My bills were always paid and on time (for 46 years so far)......I never believed in those grace periods. If it's due on the 1st, then it was paid by the 1st.
I don't know of anyone defrauding......the news story I submitted talks of the fraud. New ways of defrauding. It's to make people aware.

He was a full time, 28 yr. employee.......dire times were prior to UPS hiring him.

Now, if people are able-bodied, they should mow lawns, shovel walks, weed flower beds, etc to collect that welfare. Disabled is a different story. You know that a slew of people don't get a job because the pay on welfare is more than the jobs pay.

MAKAVELI

Dire is when you get laid off of your job and it takes some time to get another one.......
I owe you no explanation......Normal people (young marrieds in their 20's) live pay to pay no matter what level of earning. (Massey Ferguson assembly line)

My bills were always paid and on time (for 46 years so far)......I never believed in those grace periods. If it's due on the 1st, then it was paid by the 1st.
I don't know of anyone defrauding......the news story I submitted talks of the fraud. New ways of defrauding. It's to make people aware.

He was a full time, 28 yr. employee.......dire times were prior to UPS hiring him.

Now, if people are able-bodied, they should mow lawns, shovel walks, weed flower beds, etc to collect that welfare. Disabled is a different story. You know that a slew of people don't get a job because the pay on welfare is more than the jobs pay.

Just how much $ are these people getting on welfare?