What are things that irritate you at work?

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.

quad decade guy

Ok. Define that (success) please.

Jealous? You couldn't be more wrong, I can easily afford the things you have.

Anecdotal story: There's this one guy (random person) (no one to me) I go back and forth with (on the internet) who is such a big deal (on the internet) that he has to tell everyone (on the internet) about all of his accomplishments (things he thinks makes him a man) at every opportunity, even if he has to crowbar it in. Turns out, he (the guy) is not really important, just an old man who feels considerably inadequate (in real life) and has to project that to everyone else (strangers on the internet) to feel accomplished.

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.
Here we go.....

Shrug shrug shrug.......you get the idea.

Success: the attainment of wealth, honors, positions, or the like.

Jealous: Feeling or showing envy of someone or their achievements or advantages.

Envy: A feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities or luck.

Anecdotal story: Yep that about covers it. Turns out that this random guy shows these qualities at every opportunity....even crowbarring it in....thinks it...oh hell I'm not sure...and reads about strangers on the internet and obsesses about it. Especially of old men(I'm only 58, not that old)(young really for 40 yrs).....odd.

quad decade guy

I can almost guarantee that you've been to less general membership meetings that years you've been with the company.

You have no backbone and it's obvious in 90% of your posts.
K. And so?

So, I showed "backbone" in 10%. Splendid....which one's? Can you almost guarantee that much?

BTW, I spend my Saturdays relaxing, flying and the like. Not listening to Local Presidents race baiting and shutting down meetings when the questions get tough. I deal with enough BS every day.....I don't need to ruin my Saturdays with it.

My "routine" has served me well for 40 years. Want to be a combative jerk the rest of your life....have at it.

542thruNthru

K. And so?

So, I showed "backbone" in 10%. Splendid....which one's? Can you almost guarantee that much?

BTW, I spend my Saturdays relaxing, flying and the like. Not listening to Local Presidents race baiting and shutting down meetings when the questions get tough. I deal with enough BS every day.....I don't need to ruin my Saturdays with it.

My "routine" has served me well for 40 years. Want to be a combative jerk the rest of your life....have at it.
Sorry I didn't even read what you wrote. Its not worth it. You're always either the "victim", have some spinless advice or some political dribble. Either way it's not worth reading.
LegalBadIndianpangolin-max-1mb.gif

Here we go.....

Shrug shrug shrug.......you get the idea.

Success: the attainment of wealth, honors, positions, or the like.

Jealous: Feeling or showing envy of someone or their achievements or advantages.

Envy: A feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities or luck.

Anecdotal story: Yep that about covers it. Turns out that this random guy shows these qualities at every opportunity....even crowbarring it in....thinks it...oh hell I'm not sure...and reads about strangers on the internet and obsesses about it. Especially of old men(I'm only 58, not that old)(young really for 40 yrs).....odd.

Like I said, jealousy and envy don't apply here. I'm very successful, even relative to a much higher scale than your definition. Again, this is you needing to feel superior because you're clearly inadequate in real life, hope you feel better.

As for the rest of your incessant rambling.....wut???

quad decade guy

Sorry I didn't even read what you wrote. Its not worth it. You're always either the "victim", have some spinless advice or some political dribble. Either way it's not worth reading.
View attachment 331696
And yet.....here you are.....

When attacked, there is a "victim".....

And....you attack someone for something they wrote and you didn't even read it? Man, that sounds like a Liberal or racist....probably both.

Do you attack people based on skin color or just the way they look? Or what car they drive? Or live.

Sure makes you look petty and at the very least close-minded and inane.

Last edited:

quad decade guy

Like I said, jealousy and envy don't apply here. I'm very successful, even relative to a much higher scale than your definition. Again, this is you needing to feel superior because you're clearly inadequate in real life, hope you feel better.

As for the rest of your incessant rambling.....wut???
Like I said, yeah they do. See? We can do this all day....

Say, get together with @Burrrbutt and share some picture books.....might quell some of that envious hate and jealous anger.

Integrity

Binge Poster
View attachment 331696
I don’t mean to butt in but I can relate to being frustrated with an individual’s postings. It happened to me in another thread on the BC. I am not proud of it but I had to be honest with myself about it.

I felt I had to take action so I put the member on ignore.

I am satisfied with the results.

Just saying.

quad decade guy

I don’t mean to butt in but I can relate to being frustrated with an individual’s postings. It happened to me in another thread on the BC. I am not proud of it but I had to be honest with myself about it.

I felt I had to take action so I put the member on ignore.

I am satisfied with the results.

Just saying.
I do mean to "butt in".....Just saying.

Being silenced by overt hate and jealousy just empowers the hater.

I'd rather "talk" about the subject at hand.

But others choose to attack me personally.

I will respond.

And defend myself.

I welcome a rational discussion...even spirited.....on just about any subject. Most never get there. Sigh.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I do mean to "butt in".....Just saying.

Being silenced by overt hate and jealousy just empowers the hater.

I'd rather "talk" about the subject at hand.

But others choose to attack me personally.

I will respond.

And defend myself.

I welcome a rational discussion...even spirited.....on just about any subject. Most never get there. Sigh.
Whatever works for you.

Go for it.

quad decade guy

If that’s a threat then no wonder you purchased your own hand truck....
Interesting.

Another attack^.

See, it's so ingrained in your psyche that you don't even recognize it.

For example: Let's say you are in a PCM.......and the Mgr. Says: "Know your role and shut your damn mouth!".....

See? Or in a Union meeting....or at the bank.

Being hateful is just part of who you really are......and you don't realize it.

I can understand being jealous of a plane or car but a hand truck? Being hateful over a hand truck......

I bring/buy my own water bottles......