What are you listening to? IV

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
FIRE-parental-advisory-1.gif

wkmac

have any nice Black Sabbath "disturbing the Priest" my fav .....paid a little attention to that song in Grenada

Grew up with early Sabbath but by the mid 70's I was more into jazz and electronic music. Master of Reality is probably my favorite Sabbath album. Fact is I enjoy most all music but appreciate the musicians and the craft even more. As a music fan who came of age in the late 60's I especially love all things Progressive Rock as this is my favorite genre. But I still love metal from the early proto stuff to the more hardcore stuff like black and death metal.

One of my favorite contemporary metal bands who combine death and progressive metal is Sweden's Opeth. I learned of them thanks to Steven Wilson of Porcupine Tree and been a fan ever since. Even turned my kids and their friends on to them. I mean if a father can't corrupt his own kids and their friends.......;)

But they go with me to jazz concerts and the symphony so it all works out.

Future

Victory Ride
Grew up with early Sabbath but by the mid 70's I was more into jazz and electronic music. Master of Reality is probably my favorite Sabbath album. Fact is I enjoy most all music but appreciate the musicians and the craft even more. As a music fan who came of age in the late 60's I especially love all things Progressive Rock as this is my favorite genre. But I still love metal from the early proto stuff to the more hardcore stuff like black and death metal.

One of my favorite contemporary metal bands who combine death and progressive metal is Sweden's Opeth. I learned of them thanks to Steven Wilson of Porcupine Tree and been a fan ever since. Even turned my kids and their friends on to them. I mean if a father can't corrupt his own kids and their friends.......;)

But they go with me to jazz concerts and the symphony so it all works out.

Nice!!!!