What are you listening to? IV

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Primus in Atlanta for the 420 Festival.
My daughter in 4th row ... without me. I was at Wanee listening to Govt Mule and Widespread Panic.
I have never been to see Primus, one of my favorite groups of the 90's.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Primus in Atlanta for the 420 Festival.
My daughter in 4th row ... without me. I was at Wanee listening to Govt Mule and Widespread Panic.
I have never been to see Primus, one of my favorite groups of the 90's.

Did you see Dragon Smoke
One of my favorites
Bluesy/Funk

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Did you see Dragon Smoke
One of my favorites
Bluesy/Funk
Walked over from Peach stage and listened to about half hour.
They were very good just like every band.
I did not see a band I would not go and listen to as a head liner.
Really consistent high talent!
Cheap Trick was the least best band there.

rod

Retired 23 years
What I'm really listening to right now is my wife hollering at me to take out the trash because its beginning to smell. I wonder how long I can ignore her? That brings up the question---why can't women take out the trash too. If a man wasn't available would the trash end up being stacked to the ceiling?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Screenshot_2015-04-21-17-07-47.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What I'm really listening to right now is my wife hollering at me to take out the trash because its beginning to smell. I wonder how long I can ignore her? That brings up the question---why can't women take out the trash too. If a man wasn't available would the trash end up being stacked to the ceiling?

No. It would fill up until we can't get any more trash in it then, we grudgingly take it outside. :)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Just take the @##%$^ trash out!