What are you listening to? Part 6

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Damn Harry, or properly Mr. Manback that was absolutely fantastic, shades of CSN, thank you for that gem. Simply beautiful.

Their first two albums were fantastic imo. The CSN is definitely there but I also dig the folky bluegrass vibe.

You post a lot of great stuff too as do several other regular posters. This is pretty much the only thread I participate in. I get enough work bull:censored2: at work.

Glad you liked it

floridays

Their first two albums were fantastic imo. The CSN is definitely there but I also dig the folky bluegrass vibe.

You post a lot of great stuff too as do several other regular posters. This is pretty much the only thread I participate in. I get enough work bull:censored2: at work.

Glad you liked it
I did, Thanks again:thumbup1:.
I'm gonna tag @Old Man Jingles , I think he'd enjoy this.

Whitelexus

I'll never forget the kindness you exhibited to me. You were and are a sweetheart to me. This for now, something to follow for you if my perception is correct. Current song is one I loved 50 years ago, 45 or so years later this is a beautiful offering from the man after the passage of time. Same song, different meaning... exact, same words.
I’m not writing much but back at ya, bud! This one’s for you