What are you listening to? Part 6

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Listening to Brian Setzer. I would see him every week in my late teens with the Stray Cats.
IMO a top 5 guitarists of ALL time however all but totally ignored by the "experts"

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Awful, nah.

Different for sure.
When I hear Seals and Croft or the Isley Brothers’ version of that song and I’m feeling stressed, it really helps me come down and relax. Hearing the first few notes of this song through the end have the opposite effect on me. I don’t know what it is. It’s strange how men are more into heavy metal than women. Maybe it taps into different parts of our brains?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
When I hear Seals and Croft or the Isley Brothers’ version of that song and I’m feeling stressed, it really helps me come down and relax. Hearing the first few notes of this song through the end have the opposite effect on me. I don’t know what it is. It’s strange how men are more into heavy metal than women. Maybe it taps into different parts of our brains?
Wait...

Women have brains?!

oldngray

nowhere special
I like heavy metal but not for a song like Summer Breeze

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

You're welcome

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I soon realized when I began dating, that if I was going to make a good impression on her, I must at least get her to believe I liked those songs you are talking about. If she believed me, (I was good at it) I maintained my reputation as a "sweet guy."
Looking back, it really helped me score a lot. Sometimes I feel guilty when I hear those songs now.

Boys do two things. Lie and pee on bushes.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
parrot-play-dead.gif