What exactly is a Runner/Gunner?

542thruNthru

Not quite that bad, @542thruNthru is worse than a 7th string punter.
giphy-124.gif

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Slightly off topic... so I'm from the top gun era & to form bonds of teamwork, we'll get aviation call signs, like maverick or iceman.

My call sign is Turtle :p

I got even luckier: Tresemmé

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 11.03.00 PM.png

I was the youngest driver in the Center, probably ever, and definitely the only one with hair left

542thruNthru

I hope the looters don't venture over to the rich areas. Some people are using the protests as an opportunity to get away with crime.

I thought they would also but there hasn't been anything yet. Its almost like they know the police will just shut it down asap. There is a ton of money in La Jolla. Someone high up will definitely get a phone call.

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
I did on car time studies back in the 1980s and 1990s. Whenever I would time study a runner, I would stop them after a few stops and explain that they are screwing themselves and their families out of real dollars and screwing their driver partners who ever cover their route. I actually stopped a couple of time studies during the day because the :censored2: wouldn't stop running. My IE manager backed me up against the center manager.

Walk with a brisk pace, follow the methods, drive and park safely and legally and take your damn breaks. Driving a long, hard marathon. Don't make it harder than it has to be for absolutely no good reason.