What is going on here?

AKCoverMan

The narrative is "the man" is only picking on the driver because of race. Reality is she wasn't even around when the ticket was written. Probably doing a delivery and came out and met the cop. Of course if you frame everything in terms of race, the racist conclusion is the only only you come up with.
And if facts don’t fit the racism narrative the story goes away...I.e. Waukesha Christmas Parade massacre.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Yes.
It is.
Carry on.
“government-sanctioned policies that systematically extracted wealth from Black neighborhoods — and eroded the health of generations of people”
So our elected officials and leaders; the same ones you’re always so critical of pertaining to Covid-19; you don’t hold them accountable for not doing more to stop the seemingly forceful erosion of the black community?
Who’s side are you on?
Your masters?
Or your people?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“government-sanctioned policies that systematically extracted wealth from Black neighborhoods — and eroded the health of generations of people”
So our elected officials and leaders; the same ones you’re always so critical of pertaining to Covid-19; you don’t hold them accountable for not doing more to stop the seemingly forceful erosion of the black community?
Who’s side are you on?
Your masters?
Or your people?
Explain why you think this driver getting a parking ticket is systemic racism.

Zowert

They can’t. I’m a white dude and the parking authority guy in my area is a black dude, he writes me tickets all the time. I don’t make a big deal out of it. However, ticket guy is always cool about it. He knows I don’t pay the tickets and I understand that he’s just doing his job. Writing UPS parking tickets is easy revenue for the city. I say, “thank you” whenever he hands me a ticket, always puts a smirk on his face.

As a white man, I’m sure you know exactly what it’s like to be racially profiled by the police
Right? So when stuff like this happens, of course the discussion will come up. It’s not for nothing. Police racially profile blacks all the time. I can provide you with plenty of video evidence
Instead, why don’t we argue in circles about the existence of systemic racism? That should be productive

So you think they gave her a parking ticket because she's black. Do you have any evidence at all to support your conspiracy theory?
You’re not understanding.
I tried.
At no point did I say THIS IS SYSTEMIC RACISM! I tagged you here immediately following a conversation we had about systemic racism.
Because it’s prudent to the conversation of systemic racism.
The fact that it’s even a conversation is the problem. Black people shouldn’t feel like they get racially profiled by police, but it happens everyday.
That’s not a conspiracy.
Liberals! Democrats liberals liberals!

worldwide

"Signing the “ticket” is not an admission of guilt but is a promise to appear in the listed court no later than the listed date. If you refuse to sign the ticket the officer is required by law to take you into custody and present you before a judge for arraignment on the charges."