What will happen to the express Drivers....

genetically predisposition to be old? Well plan accordingly.

What I do know, is the runner Gunners ask me:
Why does the company give me 220 stops and you only get 85-90

My answer is:
because you’ll do 220 stops.

They also ask me:
when are you going to retire so I can have your route?

My answer is:
it doesn’t matter you will just screwed up anyway😂
Sounds to me that UPS knows that you mean business!

SFFX

I love how everyone already knows what going to happen and how it will end up before anything on structure or implementation has been announced. The presentation and Q&A yesterday were all fluff and Zero specifics, its marketing to the investors. We can all speculate how is going to unfold, but the people in the know are not on Brown Cafe posting.

purplelife

I love how everyone already knows what going to happen and how it will end up before anything on structure or implementation has been announced. The presentation and Q&A yesterday were all fluff and Zero specifics, its marketing to the investors. We can all speculate how is going to unfold, but the people in the know are not on Brown Cafe posting.
Right? The only thing known for sure is the communicating from higher up has been pretty bad in past few years so you'll find out the day before something happens.

lilwizbiz

Hasn’t even been 2 days since the announcement smh lol. These guys ain’t tryna pay severance to anyone let’s be real they’re cheap af

deadman

Those of us on the ground side have known about this for the last 10 years. We're taking what fedex had done historically (overlap, csp, isp, smartpost, 4z, ect) plus confirmed information from local sorts to build a picture of what fedex intends.
I don't think any of us know what the :censored2: management above a terminal level is going to look like but the rest is pretty :censored2:ing obvious to anyone who hasn't had Fred dick in their mouth while repeating "everything is grounds fault their not real fedex" for the last 10 years.

lilwizbiz

Those of us on the ground side have known about this for the last 10 years. We're taking what fedex had done historically (overlap, csp, isp, smartpost, 4z, ect) plus confirmed information from local sorts to build a picture of what fedex intends.
I don't think any of us know what the :censored2: management above a terminal level is going to look like but the rest is pretty :censored2:ing obvious to anyone who hasn't had Fred dick in their mouth while repeating "everything is grounds fault their not real fedex" for the last 10 years.
Nah you ain’t known anything. Nobody knows what will happen. All just speculation at this point. All I’m saying is Alaska and Hawaii have converted to full express. Who knows if those weren’t the test markets for what’s to come hmm

SFFX

Really? Where is this template of how its going to work out? Is massive change coming, yes absolutely. Do you know those plans, absolutely not. You might know some local market scenarios, or structure, but no one knows how the merger will end up looking. It hasnt been announced, goals for investors were.