Where, Oh Where, is my DIAD?

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
Is that a bill or junk mail???

attachment.php
I first saw a USPS vehicle 122 post ago (the one with the snake). Whats the matter, don't want to use all your ammo in 1 day? LOL

haydendavid380

is property of UPS
It's not thaaaaat old, I'd say 24 years at the maximum and 13 years at the minimum.

Besides package cars are like women, it doesn't matter how old they are, as long as you treat them well, they will do what you ask of them. :wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
steve , doesnt it concern you that your vehicle is like 30 years older than the other two....your sooo old school!!!!!!

It's not thaaaaat old, I'd say 24 years at the maximum and 13 years at the minimum.

Besides package cars are like women, it doesn't matter how old they are, as long as you treat them well, they will do what you ask of them. :wink2:

21 going on 22. It's a 1987 and it rides like a 1987, LOL. Best car I've driven.
Has a new engine and exhaust, and Monday it'll have a new water pump.:happy2:

NJ12hrday

Steve, how many stops do you go out with? It seems you have a lot of time on your hands. Management in Jersey wouldn't tolerate all this friend*ing around. Just curious.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve, how many stops do you go out with? It seems you have a lot of time on your hands. Management in Jersey wouldn't tolerate all this friend*ing around. Just curious.

I avg about 125 deliveries, 30 pickups and about 68 miles.
I pull a TP60 and deliver an avg of about 350-400 pkgs daily and pick up about 60,
on avg. I do my work and usually run "underallowed", so no one really bugs me.
You don't have to take pictures with your DIAD, of your DIAD or even of your view,
if you don't want to. Cementups and I just thought it would be a fun idea, is all.
Don't you like the pictures so far? I find them quite amusing and the views are killer. jmho

browndevil

Steve, how many stops do you go out with? It seems you have a lot of time on your hands. Management in Jersey wouldn't tolerate all this friend*ing around. Just curious.[/quote

Thats what lunches and breaks are for!
Exactly! It's not just schleping packages aound for 10 hours a day. It's about making the most of it and documenting you day and sharing it with the rest of us. This is one thread that I read all of. JMHO:happy2:

rod

Retired 23 years

I get the feeling that Steve IS being watched-whether he knows it or not