Where ya at???

Dewdewbrown

No Debt. pay as little interest, if any, as possible...Mortgage and car is the only exception.
Paid off the house and cars and have no energy bill. Just food and entertainment...except when the house decides it needs some attentionšŸ˜œ
Dude whatever..you live on 653 after taxes jn California. Poverty. You are old and dont need or want for much more than a tank of gas. You only work 15 hours a week and out 90 bux a week in 401k. This is not your conversation. Let the big dogs speak.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Just figured in the 8.7% raise coming in January for the wife and I. Biden Biden Biden Biden
$7,720.00 x 12 = $92,640.00. Looks like I'm gonna have to work little harder in 2023 giving that stuff away.
Retired in 2009 @ 52
65 and still alive.

Dewdewbrown

Just figured in the 8.7% raise coming in January for the wife and I. Biden Biden Biden Biden
$7,720.00 x 12 = $92,640.00. Looks like I'm gonna have to work little harder in 2023 giving that stuff away.
Retired in 2009 @ 52
65 and still alive.
Since when is the pension plan that much?

DMW

You sound like the guy who just went to the panel for the exact same thing ... i dont fight the power, i beat them at their own game and pad my pockets and 401k. The look on my co workers face when i tell them i put 500 a week in my 401k when they are putting 50..
I wish we had the 401k back in the day instead of the Thrift Plan. Was the max contribution $6 per week?