Which packages do you hate the most?

Star B

White Lightening
LOL I love the peak season books delivered to the community college here...I load all 50 of those 40-60lb boxes only to take them out cause the college is closed for some reason. Wonderful.
I have to load those all manually at the publisher. Those damn UPS drivers get it easy, they just back a trailer up and the publisher loads it in the trailer for them!

rod

Retired 23 years
Just remember you get paid by the hour and customers are important and without them...we wouldn't have this job.

That's true but the customer can also be a complete jerk. The secret is not to get mad---get even. You are the one controlling their package. Packages do get lost, missed, damaged, misloaded, held for pick-up and/or delivered at inconvenient times. Its not wise to piss off the UPS man.

W

What The Hawk?

That's true but the customer can also be a complete jerk. The secret is not to get mad---get even. You are the one controlling their package. Packages do get lost, missed, damaged, misloaded, held for pick-up and/or delivered at inconvenient times. Its not wise to piss off the UPS man.
*evil laugh*

Haha

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yawn.

W

What The Hawk?

Technology has made some things I hated disappear like cases and cases of insurance forms or half a truck of AAA maps.
Lol I feel bad for the driver who lives down the road from me finally came clean about all the medical supplies she had to deliver to my house. Very heavy things. She gets even with me every day..

lolbr

Boxed, Restoration Hardware, Ballard Designs. Although Walmart usually has some poor quality in packing.

wm1.jpg
5 bottles of juice, a bag of cat food, and a small box of dryer sheets in a box 4 times the size needed? Just throw in a couple bubble packs, it'll be fine... That one didn't leave the hub that day.

Last edited: