Which packages do you hate the most?

Jimmystruther

These especial the big heavy ones
xZTyRtf
xZTyRtf

KOG72

I’m full of it
Heavy ass exercise equipment delivered one Friday that weighed 139lbs ....I guess by springtime I can probably buy it for less than 50 bucks at there yard sale.

W

What The Hawk?

Heavy ass exercise equipment delivered one Friday that weighed 139lbs ....I guess by springtime I can probably buy it for less than 50 bucks at there yard sale.
LMAO, they won't even use it. You delivered it for nothing..

"I worked out delivering this :censored2: to you, bitch."

Toast

Right now it's all the target boxes and the weak paper tape they use. That stuff can't hold anything I set two on a porch last week and just the act of stacking one on top of another made the top box break the tape and fall into the bottom box...:bored2:

Rack em

Made the Podium
Right now it's all the target boxes and the weak paper tape they use. That stuff can't hold anything I set two on a porch last week and just the act of stacking one on top of another made the top box break the tape and fall into the bottom box...:bored2:
I have noticed that Target is doing a lot more shipping in the past 6 months. Usually we would pick up around 30 boxes a day from our Target here, but recently we have been sending down an empty p1000 because they are starting to send out 300+ a day. This weekend we parked a 28ft trailer on one of their dock doors and tomorrow we are expecting to pick up over 1000 from them. It's crazy how fast they went from shipping out 30 a day to multiple hundred/thousand!

Poop Head

Judge me.
I have noticed that Target is doing a lot more shipping in the past 6 months. Usually we would pick up around 30 boxes a day from our Target here, but recently we have been sending down an empty p1000 because they are starting to send out 300+ a day. This weekend we parked a 28ft trailer on one of their dock doors and tomorrow we are expecting to pick up over 1000 from them. It's crazy how fast they went from shipping out 30 a day to multiple hundred/thousand!
Thank @Salesguy

rod

Retired 22 years
LMAO, they won't even use it. You delivered it for nothing..

"I worked out delivering this :censored2: to you, bitch."

I told a few people to just leave it in the box and lug it around during the day. That way it will be all packaged up when the decide they don't want it. Most people laughed (some didn't).