Which packages do you hate the most?

W

What The Hawk?

I told a few people to just leave it in the box and lug it around during the day. That way it will be all packaged up when the decide they don't want it. Most people laughed (some didn't).
I feel for the drivers who have to deliver those pos wooden bunk beds..you'd think they'd package them better..i Had one bust open as soon as I loaded it.

MC0493

Not sure how many people have dealt with this, but :censored2:ing bowling balls. They come 4 in a box, a little math will tell you they're not light. Delivered 8 boxes to a guy who runs a pro shop today.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Today.... the heavy rug that was almost as long as the back of my truck with thin plastic coming off of it and of course it was signature required, no one home. Drove it around all day to bring it back and I’m sure it’ll be on my truck in the morning, plastic even more ripped off. Lol.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Today.... the heavy rug that was almost as long as the back of my truck with thin plastic coming off of it and of course it was signature required, no one home. Drove it around all day to bring it back and I’m sure it’ll be on my truck in the morning, plastic even more ripped off. Lol.
I'd be mad if I has a sig required rug. Never seen one and I don't ever want to!

W

What The Hawk?

Why is it signature required? It's a rug!

The expensive rugs are usually the ones in giant tubes with a plastic/tyvek sheath over cardboard. Those big white slippery bastards with screw-on ends, not the caps that pop off like a Pringles can.

Oh and books. Or when people get 50,000 count glossy brochures and the box may as well have been wrapped in scotch tape.

W

What The Hawk?

The expensive rugs are usually the ones in giant tubes with a plastic/tyvek sheath over cardboard. Those big white slippery bastards with screw-on ends, not the caps that pop off like a Pringles can.

Oh and books. Or when people get 50,000 count glossy brochures and the box may as well have been wrapped in scotch tape.
LOL I love the peak season books delivered to the community college here...I load all 50 of those 40-60lb boxes only to take them out cause the college is closed for some reason. Wonderful.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
LOL I love the peak season books delivered to the community college here...I load all 50 of those 40-60lb boxes only to take them out cause the college is closed for some reason. Wonderful.
I had to deliver about two tons of books to a trade school. They wanted them upstairs, and I couldn't get the hand cart in the elevator with the tongue down. 8 trips and half an hour later...

W

What The Hawk?

I had to deliver about two tons of books to a trade school. They wanted them upstairs, and I couldn't get the hand cart in the elevator with the tongue down. 8 trips and half an hour later...
That must have built patience. Hahaha.

W

What The Hawk?

I did get a little irritated, but the lady who was showing me where to take them was really sweet, so I tried not to let it show.
Just remember you get paid by the hour and customers are important and without them...we wouldn't have this job.