Who is in charge?

NC man

Has Fred stepped aside and just a figure head now? Is his son leading the troops now? Just curious with the response debacle.Been here over 30 yrs and hard to imagine Fred is happy with this mess

MAKAVELI

Has Fred stepped aside and just a figure head now? Is his son leading the troops now? Just curious with the response debacle.Been here over 30 yrs and hard to imagine Fred is happy with this mess
Fred is too busy counting his $billions. He's lost touch with reality a long time ago.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Fred is too busy counting his $billions. He's lost touch with reality a long time ago.
Plus he’s old now. The days of him having anything to do with frontline employees is long gone except for screwing them. Besides, there’s plenty of people right underneath him with the same disgusting motives trying to make a name for themselves.

Cheesypurpletees

I’d say Raj. Interestingly the same year he’s appointed coo was the year our step program went to dog :censored2: and employee morale took a nosedive.

floridays

I am guessing Raj. Fred is the public face of the company, but I don't believe he has much influence over policy anymore.
Sure he does, he's the one that created the culture years ago that led to the policy today.

Fedex today is his bastard child, folks @falcon back and thse that got in near the beginning were the chosen, first fruits.

Anyone remember Ken May?

Last edited:

floridays

I guess. Love him or hate him, you can’t deny that Fred is very smart. I guess it just skips a generation or three.
Smart enough for you clowns to think he doesn't know exactly what has happened to employees for at minimum 15 years.

I didn't call you a clown, my vocabulary is extremely limited.