Who is in charge?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sure he does, he's the one that created the culture years ago that led to the policy today.

Fedex today is his bastard child, folks @falcon back and thse that got in near the beginning were the chosen, first fruits.

Anyone remember Ken May?
I remember Ken May. Everyone liked him. Years ago we were having a problem with our SM and someone emailed KM and told him what was going on. He forced HR and a few others to come to our station for a meeting without the SM. He was gone soon thereafter.

floridays

I remember Ken May. Everyone liked him. Years ago we were having a problem with our SM and someone emailed KM and told him what was going on. He forced HR and a few others to come to our station for a meeting without the SM. He was gone soon thereafter.
Old Fedex, they pulled the table cloth out from under him. When Fred was 100% in charge visibly in the public as well as the company.
I'll see if I can dig up a memo to managers where he was telling his philosophy. Not much longer he was dispatched to Kinko's. He was a good man, I respect him to this day.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Old Fedex, they pulled the table cloth out from under him. When Fred was 100% in charge visibly in the public as well as the company.
I'll see if I can dig up a memo to managers where he was telling his philosophy. Not much longer he was dispatched to Kinko's. He was a good man, I respect him to this day.
Our SM back then was a Black guy who was very blatant about his disdain for White people. That was part of his downfall as SM.

Stat41

Smart enough for you clowns to think he doesn't know exactly what has happened to employees for at minimum 15 years.

I didn't call you a clown, my vocabulary is extremely limited.
That's Ok, it doesn't bother me at all if you call me a clown. After all, we're all working in a circus these days.

Last edited: