Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That’s silly. I guarantee there are hundreds of my classmates who’ve never heard of me and yet here I am.
That's a silly response.
This lady claims to be in the same social circles as Kavanaugh.
People who ran in your social circle and attended the same social gatherings as you know you.
They probably wish they didn't but that's a different story.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That's a silly response.
People who ran in your social circle and attended the same social gatherings as you know you.
I was eject from that social circle some 30 years ago.

oldngray

nowhere special
That's a silly response.
and she has zero witnesses to support her claims.

It will be fine

That's a silly response.
I was in a frat, a smaller one, we were normally around 50 guys. There are certainly plenty of members whose time overlapped with mine that I have no recollection of. I definetly don’t know their girlfriends or random girls that were at parties even if they may have attended a dozen parties. It’s not really a stretch of the imagination that people didn’t know this one girl.

newfie

I was in a frat, a smaller one, we were normally around 50 guys. There are certainly plenty of members whose time overlapped with mine that I have no recollection of. I definetly don’t know their girlfriends or random girls that were at parties even if they may have attended a dozen parties. It’s not really a stretch of the imagination that people didn’t know this one girl.

number three graduated from high school in 1980, then went to maryland. She claims to be at sex parties with high school kids like Kavanaugh who was 3 years younger. thats a bit weird .

bbsam

Staff member
That's a silly response.
Incorrect. I’m a “functional introvert”. My social circle is very small and I don’t mingle at gatherings.

Sportello

Dn_WCYVU8AAJ-CC.jpg