Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

El Correcto

god is dead
Is the assertion that these women are lying?

I can’t square that.

Ford’s life is undeniably altered at this point, if you were her, why would you go there?

And the latest accuser? Is she straight up lying?

That doesn’t make sense.

It’s funny, if someone had accused Brett K of defacing a synagogue with Nazi slogans, or abusing animals, or lying about a fender-bender, he’d be Audi-5000.

But allegedly abusing women?

Well, boys will be boys, and you know high school kids!!!

Wtf
I’m sure they considered using a TDS victim’s claims of racism remarks or graffiti against Kavanaugh. The rape claim just plays so much better though, ya got the metoo folks and if he does make a ruling against roe you can start claiming two sexual predators(Clarence Thomas) made the ruling and it should be null and void. They did it because they hate women!

El Correcto

god is dead
Brett “Choo Choo” Kavanaugh.

I just came to say after hearing this dude was apparently running trains in high school. I wonder who was the conductor, my guess would be Bill Clinton.

oldngray

nowhere special
so far Ford has been light on facts but trying to appeal heavily to emotions

One thing that jumped out at me is her claim she isn't political .. after being involved in liberal activism

El Correcto

god is dead
If you truly believe these claims are true why not lead with them. I have a feeling we are going to have anonymous and women who won’t testify under oath running a train on Kavanaugh. They’ll view it as their only option to maintain the abortion on demand status quoe and the ends justify the means. Stall until the Dems got a chance to take seats in Congress. Very desperate and sad.

bacha29

libbies are obsessed with Roe vs. Wade.

Its unlikely Kavanaugh will change that. Its the future cases and reigning in the rampant liberal judicial activism that matters.
You want to know why? All you have to do is to look at former GOP Congressman Tim Murphy. A hard line no exception married pro lifer who after knocking up his mistress demanded that she get an abortion and pay for it.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
It is hard for a non-victim to understand why this is difficult.
This timing and circus sheds doubt even more that she is a victim. Any publicity is the last thing the victim desires.

Interesting how can people pursue highest education, work, family, careers, etc.. After 35 + years..all of the sudden they feel victimized when someone is about get nominated for a public position. Timing is perfect, right?

oldngray

nowhere special
Dems still whining about an FBI investigation. You would think Senators should know FBI doesn't investigate these cases and already said they wouldn't. Just political grandstanding.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Dems still whining about an FBI investigation. You would think Senators should know FBI doesn't investigate these cases and already said they wouldn't. Just political grandstanding.

All I'm saying is that this is totally absurd. Three background investigation. Nothing. All of the sudden all this woman came forward. Who agenda they are working now? Precarious time.

over9five

Staff member
It is hard for a non-victim to understand why this is difficult.
This timing and circus sheds doubt even more that she is a victim. Any publicity is the last thing the victim desires.
I think these women should be held responsible for any future rapes committed by a rapist she didn't report.
Absolutely disgusting to allow other women to be raped because you don't want publicity.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
so far Ford has been light on facts but trying to appeal heavily to emotions

One thing that jumped out at me is her claim she isn't political .. after being involved in liberal activism
If she has no political agenda, Then why did she take her complaint to politicians and instead of law enforcement ?

oldngray

nowhere special
If she has no political agenda, Then why did she take her complaint to politicians and instead of law enforcement ?
Grassley jumped on that before a break. The Dems knew about her allegations and sat on them until the last minute and are just now demanding an investigation.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I think these women should be held responsible for any future rapes committed by a rapist she didn't report.
Absolutely disgusting to allow other women to be raped because you don't want publicity.
Some countries have this type of laws.
Unfortunately, the USA does not!
Included in this should be compensation to companies/corporations that are sued.
The most common method of becoming a millionaire is to sue corporations/companies/individuals.