Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

It will be fine

Who, Bill Clinton? Sure wasn't Kavanaugh.
Kav said he never had memory lapses from drinking, everyone that knew him says that’s not true. He said Devil’s Triangle is a drinking game, that’s not true. He said ralphing was from spicy food, that’s not true. He said he didn’t know democratic documents were stolen, he got them in an email with the subject line Spying.

vantexan

Kav said he never had memory lapses from drinking, everyone that knew him says that’s not true. He said Devil’s Triangle is a drinking game, that’s not true. He said ralphing was from spicy food, that’s not true. He said he didn’t know democratic documents were stolen, he got them in an email with the subject line Spying.
You believe his truth to be untrue no matter what he says. Next!

It will be fine

Couldnt the same thing be said about Chrissy? All her friends said she was never there, and there was no such party.
Do you remember every small party you went to in high school? It would stand out if it was one where you were sexually assualted.

Why does Kav lie so much about his drinking? He told many obvious lies about it, got combative and angry when asked about it. His buddy Judge wrote a memoir about their drunken adventures together. What’s he hiding? I think we know the answer.

newfie

WRONG.

He's anti-Union, anti-worker, anti-voter, anti-women...

Seems pretty right-wing activist to me.

Did you watch his rebuttal to Ford?

Maybe you want such a nakedly partisan dude on the SC, I don't.
FB_IMG_1538097782037.jpg

newfie

Everyone ? Who's the liar now , yes you are

newfie

Do you remember every small party you went to in high school? It would stand out if it was one where you were sexually assualted.

Why does Kav lie so much about his drinking? He told many obvious lies about it, got combative and angry when asked about it. His buddy Judge wrote a memoir about their drunken adventures together. What’s he hiding? I think we know the answer.

It appears drinking in high school is now a disqualifier for a government job. That leaves only Trump to fill those jobs.

floridays

Kind of off topic but I do find your attack thoroughly amusing from a person who has steadfastly supported legalization of all drugs. This offering is simply laughable.