• Yes

Votes: 96 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 46.1%

• Total voters

Pullman Brown

200.gif

Non liberal

It's $7.50 over 5 years. Saying $4.75 over 4 is disingenuous.

Contract will pass. Last one that was imposed barely got voted down.
Gonna be more voting this time. After accounting for inflation. 4.75 is all it is. The 2.75 for 2023 gets us back to last contract. 4.75 the next 4 years is all the money in this contract.

Non liberal

Yes. We're lucky to get what we got with how much was given to PT. Sean managed to get something for everybody. If raises everywhere were always to completely keep up with a fickle inflation, then inflation would never end.
Lol, it didn’t have to happen in the first place. Wth? Your ok with getting 18% while others get 48%?

SafetyFirst

More people voting, you're probably right. But a lot of them are 22.4's that get an immediate promotion that could otherwise take 5+ years in some places. If those guys do the math, they're the first ones laid off after the lost volume from a strike and that will make their wait for RPCD even longer! An extra 1-2$ 3-4 years into this contract will never make them whole.

Full timers vote at high rates already ... Any additional votes might not be as likely as you think since they'll come from part timers and if they do cast ballots I have a hard time seeing many of them vote no.

The math is very much in favor of yes as I see it.

Non liberal

More people voting, you're probably right. But a lot of them are 22.4's that get an immediate promotion that could otherwise take 5+ years in some places. If those guys do the math, they're the first ones laid off after the lost volume from a strike and that will make their wait for RPCD even longer! An extra 1-2$ 3-4 years into this contract will never make them whole.

Full timers vote at high rates already ... Any additional votes might not be as likely as you think since they'll come from part timers and if they do cast ballots I have a hard time seeing many of them vote no.

The math is very much in favor of yes as I see it.
It may be. I just have been talking to quite a few ft feeders who are not very happy.

Undertow

Heck this might be the first YES vote I make in nearly 20 years. Haven't gotten a look at my supplement yet though. That one matters just as much.