Who Is Voting Yes or No?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 96 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 46.1%

• Total voters
I think they should all be the same, not sure why they are not.
That will never change
Issue that most of us has is one pick out a couple forms and leave everyone else on the sidelines?

The company got a huge benefit from all these plans getting the government bailout so now they don't have to put extra money in the underfunded plans

Now they don't put anything into those plans

Sorry that's a big no for me brother

upschuck

That will never change
Issue that most of us has is one pick out a couple forms and leave everyone else on the sidelines?

The company got a huge benefit from all these plans getting the government bailout so now they don't have to put extra money in the underfunded plans

ups tried to change it once, how'd that turn out.

Your plan not get the bailout?

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
That will never change

Your vote doesn’t count….. now go get me a beer bitch!!

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
We got the bail out but the age penalties are very expensive

Give me the same options as a central state at age 55 or an age 57
1691264880207.gif

upschuck

We got the bail out but the age penalties are very expensive

Give me the same options as a central state at age 55 or an age 57
We get a 6% penalty for every year before 62, for the pension most will take. There is not much difference between the before and after pension amounts, most would receive under this new contract. This new contract will raise my pension $50/month, if I work 35 years with this company.

We get a 6% penalty for every year before 62, for the pension most will take. There is not much difference between the before and after pension amounts, most would receive under this new contract. This new contract will raise my pension $50/month, if I work 35 years with this company.
Some of mine is before age 62 and some is before age 65
And the new guys are completely screwed

upschuck

They are trying…but still a lot of our members were left behind…
Did they, or are they think that the contributions should be more. I gotta believe that the trustees know more about the plans than any of us. The vote is now unanimous which would mean every local is in on the ruse.