• No

Votes: 82 46.1%

• Total voters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
mickeys is better
IMG_4640.gif

MilkTheBrownCow

This deal is like the bare minimum, not in a hurry approve this that's for sure. Even at 25 hours $2.75 is $68.75 with 20% tax that's $55 a week. What can I buy for $55?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes. Because I don't have a me first mentality like you. You really think we should be making 60 bucks by the end of the contract? If they did that we'd get no pension increase or we'd lose something with insurance. Everybody is 'me first' now and 'I want everything now' thanks to our government.
Lol

This deal is like the bare minimum, not in a hurry approve this that's for sure. Even at 25 hours $2.75 is $68.75 with 20% tax that's $55 a week. What can I buy for $55?
Well 55x3=165. After three weeks you'll have an extra $165 so you can buy a bike from the Walmart, so you can improve your dependability. Then you apply for a FT job so you can make a legitimate living and move outta mommy's house. This way she can eat bonbons in her mumu and wonder why your dad left alllll by herself.

MilkTheBrownCow

Well 55x3=165. After three weeks you'll have an extra $165 so you can buy a bike from the Walmart, so you can improve your dependability. Then you apply for a FT job so you can make a legitimate living and move outta mommy's house. This way she can eat bonbons in her mumu and wonder why your dad left alllll by herself.
It would be nice to have a full job, they havent hired any reg temps at all this year.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_6863.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_4832.gif