• Yes

Votes: 96 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 46.1%

• Total voters

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
EVERYONE VOTE NO

they’ll pay drivers $42 an hour to load trucks in morning , that tells you everything you need to know.
🧔‍♂️✊

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
oie_animation.gif

ManInBrown

Just voted boys and girls. QR code came this morning. Yes across the board for me. Very fair contract. Only thing I would’ve liked to have seen was a one time payout for working thru Covid. Other than that I’m good with it. All the little kiddies still in progression crying and throwing a fit that progression wasn’t shortened grow up. You think UPS is handing you a $40+ an hour job day one or even day 730? Too bad, grow up. We all waited differing times for full rate. Suck it up buttercup.

Just voted boys and girls. QR code came this morning. Yes across the board for me. Very fair contract. Only thing I would’ve liked to have seen was a one time payout for working thru Covid. Other than that I’m good with it. All the little kiddies still in progression crying and throwing a fit that progression wasn’t shortened grow up. You think UPS is handing you a $40+ an hour job day one or even day 730? Too bad, grow up. We all waited differing times for full rate. Suck it up buttercup.
Just remember the shareholders getting over 8 billion dollars a year

upschuck

Can someone show this to Sean? Lol

No vote for me until someone shows how less money is good for benefits. Inflation has eaten away from that $.50.
Are you not in the L177 Driver supplement?

This is what it says

1691257055396.png

So are you not getting the exact same pension that you are complaining about?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Are you not in the L177 Driver supplement?

This is what it says

View attachment 441146

So are you not getting the exact same pension that you are complaining about?
My worry is the amount added has not been increased. Costs have been go up fast and the pension is funded only after the healthcare is paid for, whatever is left over. The leftover money language is new.

Last edited:

upschuck

My worry is the amount added has not been increased. Costs have been go up fast and the pension is funded only after the healthcare is paid for, whatever is left over.
Oh, really? You're getting the same added money as the Central, from what I can see.
Everybody needs to know how much their pension is going up before they vote. Sean set the benchmark at $1000.

But yet the Central gets a $1000 bump? Seem fair to you?

We should have let the plan go broke like the Central. We'd get a bailout and a $1000 monthly boost!

upschuck

If the same, how can a fund that needed a bailout suddenly get $5300 top rate? Much more than our plan. Much more than most.
ups plan did not get bailed out. the ibt plan did. they are not putting money in the ibt plan, they are putting it in the ups plan.