Who will the teamsters endorse.

tourists24

I know everyone is mad at O’Brien but I saw it coming. The GOP offers very little to labor unions and the Dems know it and take it for granted the undying support. So he’d been better off just offering no endorsement to start with

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
What if Miku endorses Kamala?
Come again?

1726692263298.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Wow, I would have never believed so many Teamsters would think for themselves and not just think like they are told.

IMG_4131.jpeg

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not one single republican vote to bailout teamsters pension. Trump and Musk laughing and bragging about firing striking workers. Trump judge getting rid of the NLRB. Right to work states

You’re voting against your own self interests because you’re being manipulated by propaganda
Ok, keep pointing to the one thing that they finally did. You’re too young to think straight. Grow up and get a full time job. Another one to ignore. Buh bye

Appvol

Not one single republican vote to bailout teamsters pension. Trump and Musk laughing and bragging about firing striking workers. Trump judge getting rid of the NLRB. Right to work states

You’re voting against your own self interests because you’re being manipulated by propaganda
Crying-Gif.gif