Who will the teamsters endorse.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Crying-Gif.gif
Lol

Brown Down

Not one single republican vote to bailout teamsters pension. Trump and Musk laughing and bragging about firing striking workers. Trump judge getting rid of the NLRB. Right to work states

You’re voting against your own self interests because you’re being manipulated by propaganda
You know something way more of my paycheck came home with me under Trump My groceries cost a lot less under Trump My gas cost a lot less under Trump I had a lot less strife under Trump and I didn't have to work nearly as hard to survive under Trump. Were things perfect no. So what self-interest are my voting against if I were to vote for Trump? And don't tell me get the big picture. Absolutely very little of what you got spouted he would do in his first term came to fruition so sorry but I don't think it's going to happen in a second term either. Is he pre-union no but I do believe he is pro-worker which is more than I can say for the Yahoo's running the country now. So maybe it's you who should quit believing the propaganda that one party cares about unions more than another.
It's quite telling when members aren't going with the "union" party. Maybe it's because that term hasn't been very relevant to that party in a very long time.
And honestly if neither party is going to take care of the unions then we need to look at other factors and how we vote and it sure as hell isn't based on a D R or I in front of their name.

UnionStrong

You know something way more of my paycheck came home with me under Trump My groceries cost a lot less under Trump My gas cost a lot less under Trump I had a lot less strife under Trump and I didn't have to work nearly as hard to survive under Trump. Were things perfect no. So what self-interest are my voting against if I were to vote for Trump? And don't tell me get the big picture. Absolutely very little of what you got spouted he would do in his first term came to fruition so sorry but I don't think it's going to happen in a second term either. Is he pre-union no but I do believe he is pro-worker which is more than I can say for the Yahoo's running the country now. So maybe it's you who should quit believing the propaganda that one party cares about unions more than another.
It's quite telling when members aren't going with the "union" party. Maybe it's because that term hasn't been very relevant to that party in a very long time.
And honestly if neither party is going to take care of the unions then we need to look at other factors and how we vote and it sure as hell isn't based on a D R or I in front of their name.
He’s a part timer too. But wants full time wages.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Interesting… Maybe the Democrats should have protected our democracy and let the people choose who they wanted instead of installing someone. 👇🏼

The Teamsters said Teamsters’ polling data showed that, before Biden's withdrawal (was pushed out) from the presidential race on July 21, members backed Biden 44.3% to Trump’s 36.3%.

UnionStrong

Interesting… Maybe the Democrats should have protected our democracy and let the people choose who they wanted instead of installing someone. 👇🏼

The Teamsters said Teamsters’ polling data showed that, before Biden's withdrawal (was pushed out) from the presidential race on July 21, members backed Biden 44.3% to Trump’s 36.3%.
I heard Sean say that Trump was preferred over Biden.

If teamsters cared about democracy they wouldn’t support trump, a man who literally tried to steal election

JL 0513

This is just like government.

The agencies such as the FBI are ran by leftists and the rank and file are generally on the right.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If teamsters cared about democracy they wouldn’t support trump, a man who literally tried to steal election
Would they instead support someone who was just installed as the presidential candidate and didn't even run in the Primary let alone win?