Who will win democratic nomination in 2020

BrownArmy

"...The key point to realize is that in today’s globalized corporate system, a lot of any country’s corporate sector, our own very much included, is actually owned by foreigners, either directly because corporations here are foreign subsidiaries, or indirectly because foreigners own American stocks. Indeed, roughly a third of U.S. corporate profits basically flow to foreign nationals – which means that a third of the tax cut flowed abroad, rather than staying at home. This probably outweighs any positive effect on GDP growth. So the tax cut probably made America poorer, not richer...

...And it certainly made most Americans poorer. While 2/3 of the corporate tax cut may have gone to U.S. residents, 84 percent of stocks are held by the wealthiest 10 percent of the population. Everyone else will see hardly any benefit.

Meanwhile, since the tax cut isn’t paying for itself, it will eventually have to be paid for some other way – either by raising other taxes, or by cutting spending on programs people value. The cost of these hikes or cuts will be much less concentrated on the top 10 percent than the benefit of the original tax cut. So it’s a near-certainty that the vast majority of Americans will be worse off thanks to Trump’s only major legislative success..."

LUlz..

cachmeifucan

Screenshot_2019-01-02-22-32-53.png

newfie

I'm watching a black New York congressman nominate pelosi to be the next speaker of the House. he tries to tell us all the wonderful things she has allegedly done for this country. as I watch this I wonder if maybe this isn't what it looked like a couple hundred years ago when house slaves will talk about how good master has been for them. we keep hearing from the Democrats how old white people are destroying them and yet here they are nominating an old white person for that job

Box Ox

When she goes to Iowa, SHE'S GOING TO Cherokee county…..COINCIDENCE??

Today in Iowa:

"I am not a person of color," the Massachusetts Democrat said. "I am not a citizen of a tribe. Tribal citizenship is very different from ancestry. Tribes — and only tribes — determine tribal citizenship, and I respect that difference."

God. She's so done at the national level. LOL

vantexan

Today in Iowa:

"I am not a person of color," the Massachusetts Democrat said. "I am not a citizen of a tribe. Tribal citizenship is very different from ancestry. Tribes — and only tribes — determine tribal citizenship, and I respect that difference."

God. She's so done at the national level. LOL
Gee I don't know. Democrats appreciate a good liar. Even a bad one.